Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

RENPHO Eye Massager with Heat $55.99-$57.99 w/ Clip On Coupon

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 23rd, 2021 3:55 pm
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
24775 posts
32479 upvotes
fern54 wrote: Looks like the price has gone up?
Too bad.

Now my Sizhukong is twitching in annoyance.
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2015
1593 posts
1084 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
Caerus wrote: Had this exact unit and returned it back in January of last year.

There wasn't much contact on the front of the face, and insane amounts of pressure on the temples. So it was just painful to use, didn't actually massage the eye area, and just gave me headaches instead from squeezing my temples. The heat didn't really do much, more of a slight warmth. You'd get much more effective heat out of one of those microwavable night masks.
Oh, I can confirm Caerus had this. Stupid isn't it? it's like having your head get squeezed. That part is supposed to feel good when pressed by finger, but this thing made it so uncomfortable. I think if it massages deeper around the eye socket, have a setting that can turn warmth 1-2 degree higher, rid the vibration mode, stop the temple squeeze, it'd be an okay product.

FYI, I got the one with the remote controller.
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2012
3880 posts
6220 upvotes
spiritsBB wrote: Oh, I can confirm Caerus had this. Stupid isn't it? it's like having your head get squeezed. That part is supposed to feel good when pressed by finger, but this thing made it so uncomfortable. I think if it massages deeper around the eye socket, have a setting that can turn warmth 1-2 degree higher, rid the vibration mode, stop the temple squeeze, it'd be an okay product.

FYI, I got the one with the remote controller.
Yeah, it wasn't much of a massage and more of a slow opening and closing of a vice grip to the sides of my head.

I barely got any massage to the area around the eyes, unless I really tightened the strap around my head. But then the squeeze to the sides were even worse. The heat settings definitely could have gone higher.

I think maybe if there was an additional hinge in the middle to allow the mask to open wider and conform to faces rather than relying on only the strap could have helped as well.

Mine didn't come with the remote. It was just the standard white mask. Still had that same $7 coupon even in Jan 2020.
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2015
1593 posts
1084 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
Caerus wrote: Yeah, it wasn't much of a massage and more of a slow opening and closing of a vice grip to the sides of my head.

I barely got any massage to the area around the eyes, unless I really tightened the strap around my head. But then the squeeze to the sides were even worse. The heat settings definitely could have gone higher.
That was my attempted solution as well - tightening the strap in order to have a deeper massage around the eyes. Problem with that is the extra pressure around the head along with the temple squeeze made me even more dizzy. I laid in bed feeling sick afterwards.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
24775 posts
32479 upvotes
spiritsBB wrote: That was my attempted solution as well - tightening the strap in order to have a deeper massage around the eyes. Problem with that is the extra pressure around the head along with the temple squeeze made me even more dizzy. I laid in bed feeling sick afterwards.
Your Cuanzhu was acting up, happens to the best of us.