• Last Updated:
  • Oct 10th, 2021 11:30 am
[OP]
Banned
Feb 23, 2021
203 posts
755 upvotes
lasalle

[Amazon.ca] RENPHO Smart Exercise Bike COMPATIBLE with Peloton and Zwift for $494.99

There is a $100 coupon on this page, apply to save. Final Price is $494.99.
  • AI Gym app with 70+ classes (no membership required)
  • 80 Digital resistance levels with auto-follow
  • Personalized AI lose weight program
  • Belt drive with silent smart motor damping
  • Enhanced Bluetooth connectivity
  • Sync with Apple Health and Google Fit
  • Compatible with Apple Watch and ANT+ heart rate monitors
  • Real-time metrics including RPM, power, cadence, resistance and calories
Last edited by Danny136 on Aug 17th, 2021 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thread Summary
Not quite what you're looking for? Check out RFD Reviews' top picks for the best spin bikes!
40 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2003
2009 posts
1328 upvotes
Misleading thread title. The bike is COMPATIBLE with Peloton and Zwift.
[OP]
Banned
Feb 23, 2021
203 posts
755 upvotes
lasalle
ShinNoodles wrote: Misleading thread title. The bike is COMPATIBLE with Peloton and Zwift.
Thanks for reminding it!
Nov 30, 2009
305 posts
123 upvotes
Québec
This look like a cheap 200-300 Walmart bike with a 200$ premium for Bluetooth. Is this more sturdier?
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2007
3570 posts
1009 upvotes
Toronto
I personally would never buy expensive items from China. Not worth the headache when you have to process warranty.
Aug 13, 2020
852 posts
3045 upvotes
I can already see this thing on the curb
Nov 12, 2017
136 posts
364 upvotes
I bought one after going through this long RFD thread about it.

Link

Seems the consensus was that it's no peloton, but it's a good value. I was looking for a Schwinn IC4 but at the current prices, I can't imagine the Schwinn being worth 2.5X this bike. Thanks OP, I bought one.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2016
3426 posts
2207 upvotes
Mississauga
Buy direct from Renpho store for $499, no tax.
Aug 13, 2018
20 posts
8 upvotes
Good bike, there are reviews out there with all the smart bike reviewers. Beats spending x5 on a peloton and no monthly subscriptions. Have a complete home gym set up now along with those $1/lb bumper plates, let the haters keep making excuses lol
Mar 30, 2017
26 posts
4 upvotes
Not to hijack the thread, but wanted to ask about the EX-3 bike from Costco vs the RENPHO.

https://www.costco.ca/echelon-connect-e ... 74088.html

It's not 4X in price like a Peleton and comes with the Costco warranty.. I have debating between the RENPHO vs Echelon and can't decide if double the price is worth it.

Appreciate the feedback!
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2011
1134 posts
810 upvotes
HUNTSVILLE
We've got this bike and for the money I don't think it's possible to beat it. Magnetic resistance, various courses/settings and no monthly fee. Checked all the boxes for us.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 20, 2018
7178 posts
6349 upvotes
Sepharite wrote: I personally would never buy expensive items from China. Not worth the headache when you have to process warranty.
peloton and echelon are all from china along with sunny bikes etc. these are all good quality bikes
Deal Fanatic
Dec 20, 2018
7178 posts
6349 upvotes
chilakos wrote: Not to hijack the thread, but wanted to ask about the EX-3 bike from Costco vs the RENPHO.

https://www.costco.ca/echelon-connect-e ... 74088.html

It's not 4X in price like a Peleton and comes with the Costco warranty.. I have debating between the RENPHO vs Echelon and can't decide if double the price is worth it.

Appreciate the feedback!
ex-3 has auto resistance, so it can adjust resistance automatically for you even while doing peloton or zwift.
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2010
3500 posts
1545 upvotes
Brampton
If you have the bike already, I would ask QZ (qDomyos-Zwift) dev to see if he can make it compatible with peloton/zwift for auto resistance too. It looks ready for it.
Sep 4, 2018
152 posts
276 upvotes
Bought this a couple of weeks ago on amazon at $599. Decent bike for daily exercise - can free cycle or follow their in-app for challenges.

As the other thread mentioned, some bikes may have handle alignment issues, but not bad enough that it’s distracting. I did contact amazon about this issue as well as a price adjustment at the lower price and they partial refunded me $200.
Deal Expert
Dec 12, 2009
25127 posts
14875 upvotes
Toronto
skyaryd wrote: Bought this a couple of weeks ago on amazon at $599. Decent bike for daily exercise - can free cycle or follow their in-app for challenges.

As the other thread mentioned, some bikes may have handle alignment issues, but not bad enough that it’s distracting. I did contact amazon about this issue as well as a price adjustment at the lower price and they partial refunded me $200.
Lucky you. I only got $99 refund for handlebar alignment problems.
Koodo $40/6GB
Public Mobile $40/15GB, lot less with rewards
Fido $0.00/4GB+tablet
Tangerine Bank, EQ Bank, Simplii
Deal Fanatic
Dec 20, 2018
7178 posts
6349 upvotes
dredd2099 wrote: If you have the bike already, I would ask QZ (qDomyos-Zwift) dev to see if he can make it compatible with peloton/zwift for auto resistance too. It looks ready for it.
someone needs to get pedal sensors to measure output and then equate it with peloton.
Sep 4, 2018
152 posts
276 upvotes
will888 wrote: Lucky you. I only got $99 refund for handlebar alignment problems.
Figured for those who bought it within the last week before the lower price, they can try for price adjustment.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2016
3426 posts
2207 upvotes
Mississauga
EananC641158 wrote: Link? i cannot find it.
https://ca.renpho.com/products/ai-smart-bike

Welp, just a little late. Looks like it's gone now. Removed within the last hour. The code was BIKESPECIAL21 to take off 200$.
The code was there since last week or so. But keep an eye if it comes back.
I ordered on Friday 13th Aug. And although I ordered it direct on Renpho, it was shipped from Amazon's warehouse and I got the delivery today morning.

For now, Amazon's pricing is better.