Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2019

[Amazon.ca] Reolink PoE Camera 5MP Outdoor Indoor $52.01!

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 4th, 2019 3:03 am
[OP]
Member
Oct 4, 2016
216 posts
336 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Reolink PoE Camera 5MP Outdoor Indoor $52.01!

Reolink PoE Camera 5MP Super HD Home Security Outdoor Indoor Video Surveillance Support Night Vision, Motion Detection, Audio, Remote Access, SD Card Slot RLC-410-5MP


Current price at $52.01! (Thanks Konowl)
Last edited by Fourth on Dec 2nd, 2019 11:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
34 replies
Member
Oct 14, 2007
331 posts
237 upvotes
Thedford
Thanks OP. Time to add another camera.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Apr 7, 2007
676 posts
194 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Thanks OP. Bought 2 to use with Blue Iris. Have a POE switch in my garage and plan to use one camera for my backyard and another to monitor the inside of my garage aimed at the area where I keep my collection of bikes. Have 2 higher end Dahua monitoring the front of my house but don't feel like spending another $200 each on those ones.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 18, 2008
2890 posts
847 upvotes
Ottawa
cheapmother wrote: Thanks OP. Bought 2 to use with Blue Iris. Have a POE switch in my garage and plan to use one camera for my backyard and another to monitor the inside of my garage aimed at the area where I keep my collection of bikes. Have 2 higher end Dahua monitoring the front of my house but don't feel like spending another $200 each on those ones.
Do you happen to remember what model # those Dahua's are? I'm shopping around and other than the HDW2231R-Z that keeps getting recommended on one of the forums, I wanted to get other ideas.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Apr 7, 2007
676 posts
194 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Akitakara wrote: Do you happen to remember what model # those Dahua's are? I'm shopping around and other than the HDW2231R-Z that keeps getting recommended on one of the forums, I wanted to get other ideas.
Yes, they are the HDW5231R-ZE and they are really excellent.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 18, 2008
2890 posts
847 upvotes
Ottawa
cheapmother wrote: Yes, they are the HDW5231R-ZE and they are really excellent.
Hmm that's good to know. Thank you :)
Newbie
Jun 7, 2011
27 posts
15 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
This YouTuber does great in-depth camera reviews. Here's the one with the OP's camera

[OP]
Member
Oct 4, 2016
216 posts
336 upvotes
For anyone that missed the $57.59 Lightning deal, they currently have a $10 coupon.

$71.99 - $10 = $61.99.
Newbie
Jul 15, 2019
7 posts
8 upvotes
FYI, the Reolink RLC-420-5MP (dome version) is available on the Reolink site for USD$39.74, and also in a 2 pack for USD$75.74 . There is no tax and shipping is free, so in a 2 pack each camera is USD$38 (your CAD equivalent depends of course on how you paid the USD charge).
Last edited by imcmzs on Dec 1st, 2019 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top