• Aug 5th, 2020 2:28 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2004
2144 posts
799 upvotes
Edmonton

[Amazon.ca] Reusable Cotton Face Masks 50 for 47$

Not sure how hot, seems like a decent deal to me. Better than disposable, not as good as N-95 (obviously)......
I’ll be getting some..... figured that 10 wears per unit takes it to a very reasonable cost.
The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten....
25 replies
Sep 5, 2013
74 posts
37 upvotes
URANUS
Good price for sure.
--------------------------------
I bought a box of 10, about a week prior to being declared a 'pandemic' @ Shopper's Home Health.

I still use those same masks - I liberally spray with H2O2, hang to dry, cycle through the 10.

I also have a box of N-95, although I haven't worn those yet. Emergency masks I suppose, in case more vulnerable family members request them.
Welding shop was a great place for these, before being sold out.
Banned
Jun 15, 2012
2837 posts
1003 upvotes
Saskatoon
Looks like regular price. Where is the discount and hotness of the deal?
No need to type thank you; upvote=thanks.
Buffett, investors are focusing “not on what an asset will produce but rather on what the next fellow will pay for it.”

“Because gold is honest money it is disliked by dishonest men.” – R. Paul
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
10254 posts
4764 upvotes
Lots of fail in this thread.
Funny but still a fail.

As for the item posted not a bad price at all if thats what your looking for.
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user!
EQ BANK!
Buy first think later!
May 28, 2012
10886 posts
3039 upvotes
Saskatoon
Thread was cleaned up. Stick to discussing the deal or ignore the thread.
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2013
1335 posts
497 upvotes
Toronto
2Riskit wrote: Image

Gildan Reusable Adult Tie-On Triple Layer Mask (Pack of 48), White $ 59.99

https://www.amazon.ca/Gildan-Reusable-A ... B086QS2YHF

I went with these as well. Prefer the tie around the head version vs the ones that go behind the ears. These Gildans are very comfortable. On side is cotton (goes against your skin) and the other side is polyester).

I also improved then by putting these toggles to make it easier to put on and adjust.

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07QQMFDHD/ref ... jFbSB6JN36

But even as is, there are fine. And these will also be good for customization (eg. iron-on / paint design).
Jun 12, 2019
51 posts
13 upvotes
Thanks op, this is hot. Previous best price was Old Navy $15 for 5. And this is super fast delivery unlike old navy with their delivery issues.
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2014
3172 posts
5634 upvotes
Laval
hssironman wrote: I went with these as well. Prefer the tie around the head version vs the ones that go behind the ears. These Gildans are very comfortable. On side is cotton (goes against your skin) and the other side is polyester).

I also improved then by putting these toggles to make it easier to put on and adjust.

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07QQMFDHD/ref ... jFbSB6JN36

But even as is, there are fine. And these will also be good for customization (eg. iron-on / paint design).
nice idea

[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2004
2144 posts
799 upvotes
Edmonton
hssironman wrote: I went with these as well. Prefer the tie around the head version vs the ones that go behind the ears. These Gildans are very comfortable. On side is cotton (goes against your skin) and the other side is polyester).
I just have difficulty putting one of these on by myself....... toggles like that should help
The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten....
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2006
2738 posts
684 upvotes
Vancouver
Amazon reviewer mentioned it failed the lighter test
lighter test.JPG
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2004
3200 posts
1213 upvotes
Vancouver
Great price, thanks OP and thanks to the other posters for the great suggestions of the toggle and nose pads.
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2014
3172 posts
5634 upvotes
Laval

Aluminum Strip Nose Bridge,T.Face Flat Aluminum Wire,90mm Adhesive Aluminum Nose Bridge, Aluminum Strip,Nose Bridge,Nose Clips for Face DIY Making Accessories Crafts (300pcs)

$ 16.99

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B086XH69DT