Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon Canada] Reuzel Fiber Pomade (4oz) - $12.99 (46% Off)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 23rd, 2019 9:16 pm
[OP]
Mar 27, 2016
4 posts
26 upvotes

[Amazon Canada] Reuzel Fiber Pomade (4oz) - $12.99 (46% Off)

Usually $24 on Amazon, $26 at my local barber for the 4oz version. Great deal for $12.99!

Found a few other styles as well at the same price.
Last edited by brennan135 on Feb 19th, 2019 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Title edit
54 replies
Nov 14, 2018
54 posts
113 upvotes
Thanks OP, picked up 3.

I'm running low on my current pomade and was looking for something new as mine is discontinued. My buddy swears by this brand and usually picks his up at Winners. I think he gets it at a similar price, if not more, plus its a bit of a gamble whether you're gonna find the product you want at any given location. The reviews online sealed the deal for me on this particular product.
Jul 19, 2018
98 posts
112 upvotes
Reuzel is fantastic and this is a steal at $12.
Nov 7, 2007
326 posts
31 upvotes
Thanks OP. Have always used American Crew Fiber. Will give this a try. Has anyone used both who can provide feedback on difference?
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2014
4493 posts
1281 upvotes
Canuckland
If you use it alot $43 for 12 oz is regular price
Feb 14, 2006
284 posts
11 upvotes
Those with access to winners or marshalls, check the beauty section, they have various styles in the larger 12oz for $29.99.
This fiber pomade is one of the best. I've tried other brands but always keep coming back to Reuzel.
Sep 22, 2016
173 posts
207 upvotes
rgilld wrote:
Feb 19th, 2019 1:10 pm
Thanks OP. Have always used American Crew Fiber. Will give this a try. Has anyone used both who can provide feedback on difference?
I use both American Crew and Reuzel product lines.
Personally I like the Reuzel line more, this will likely be comparable to the ACrew Fibre, though I have not used this particular one.
I like the Reuzel White (very matte) and Gray (matte with softer hold than the white) tins, as well as the Light Blue if I want high gloss.

konsensei wrote:
Feb 19th, 2019 2:08 pm
what about this matte one? same good reviews?
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B01MY4 ... EEQB&psc=1
The White Tin is indeed a very nice matte, though I do find if you mess with your hair a lot after you do get the little white product flakes.
What I really like doing though is using the gray tin to style my hair, and then I apply a little bit of the white with my hands on the top to increase the matte-ness and hold.
ar2020 wrote:
Feb 19th, 2019 2:10 pm
The smell on that is AWFUL IMO.

How could pomade be fiber?

Also, their products have a photo of a pig. Do they actually use any animal ingredients?
The White can definitely has the less appealing scent of the line, but I've smelled worse in other hair products.
As for the Pig, I think it's kind of a humourous throwback to the fact that they had a lot of grease based products in the past, but some of their product line is animal free, you'll have to check each one.
I do know some products use Beeswax as well.
Dec 25, 2013
173 posts
19 upvotes
Calgary
Hmm any other comments on this? I usually use 'Ouai Matte Pomade' or 'Redken Dishevel Fiber Cream'
Dec 24, 2017
316 posts
534 upvotes
lel
Can someone describe what this smells like (if you make a joke be sure to also describe what it actually smells like too)
Koodo $45 - 4GB +1GB bonus (retention deal). S9 for $360-150 GC
Good toilet paper/paper towel deals
Nov 7, 2017
47 posts
20 upvotes
Toronto, ON
anyone who used Suavecito strong hold can compare to this?
Nov 30, 2016
238 posts
183 upvotes
Grande Prairie, AB
I've been using the Rocky Mountain pomade and found it leaves lots of white residue. Wonder if this would be better.