Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca]RGB Backlit 104 Keys Mechanical Gaming Keyboard w Blue Sw - 79.04(Expired)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 28th, 2016 1:03 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
5687 posts
7120 upvotes

[Amazon.ca]RGB Backlit 104 Keys Mechanical Gaming Keyboard w Blue Sw - 79.04(Expired)

Deal Link:
This is Lightning Deal

Ultimate Secret Weapons for Gamers:104 keys RGB mechanical keyboard / Fast Responsive / Floating Keys / Blue Switches (Gaote Switch / Outemu Switch) / Plug and PLay. No Driver Needed.
9 RGB Backlight Modes And 5-Level Brightness. Press Fn+Ins To Cycle&Set The Mode and Enjoy The Flashing Colors In Night.
New Version Increases 5 Customized Backlight Modes. Press Fn+Ins To Choose The Backlight Mode ,Then Press Fn+Home To Customize The Color Of Each Key. Have Better Play Experience With No Driver Needed.
Detachable Wrist Rest Eases Fatigue Effectively For Long Time Play. Double-Shot Injection Molded Keycaps For Crystal Clear Backlighting.
Convenient Multi-Media Keys Fn+F1~F12 Provides Windows Key Lock for Gaming, Multimedia Controls for Entertainment, Email and Calculator
Images
16 replies
Nov 11, 2006
568 posts
74 upvotes
Ordered. Thanks for the deal. Only thing i dont like about this keyboard is the lack of dedicated media controls. I love the volume control wheel on my Logitech G710+ but prefer the blue switches on this one...
Mar 8, 2011
30 posts
20 upvotes
Waterloo
It's not a Cherry MX switch (it says Gaote Switch/Outemu Switch above). Never heard of these Cherry clones before (only Kalih used by Razer and a lot of cheaper brands). My research says that they've been used on some Noppoo keyboards, if anyone who has Noppoo keyboards can bring some insight that would be awesome.
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2016
1754 posts
1176 upvotes
oh wow that design looks exactly like corsair ones lol
Nov 3, 2010
839 posts
757 upvotes
These Cherry MX clones are decently well known. They aren't bad.
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2007
2595 posts
625 upvotes
Grabbed the $49 model for work. Thanks OP and sub-OP.
Feb 8, 2003
684 posts
184 upvotes
Every review is fake and paid for. Amazon is getting really bad for this.
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2008
1957 posts
371 upvotes
Aurora
supeg93 wrote: Every review is fake and paid for. Amazon is getting really bad for this.
How did you determine that?
Aug 31, 2011
325 posts
94 upvotes
Toronto
Gweedz wrote: How did you determine that?
There is chrome add-on that rates the reviews. Spot the fake or something...?
Feb 8, 2003
684 posts
184 upvotes
Gweedz wrote: How did you determine that?
Look at the reviews and look for the words "Sample provided to me free for a unbiased review" or something along that. These people get these products for free to post reviews which obviously are 5 stars or they would not get the products anymore.
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2005
2709 posts
436 upvotes
supeg93 wrote: Look at the reviews and look for the words "Sample provided to me free for a unbiased review" or something along that. These people get these products for free to post reviews which obviously are 5 stars or they would not get the products anymore.
This is not true at all. I have done plenty of book reviews on free books and do not give 5 star reviews most of the time. There is a little tendency to give a higher review as your expectations are lower, but there is absolutely no requirement to give good reviews to continue to get free/discounted product.
Deal Guru
Apr 17, 2003
10367 posts
6843 upvotes
What's so "gaming" about this keyboard? Price?
Mar 29, 2013
168 posts
88 upvotes
Oshawa
boomix wrote: Would this be a safer bet to try with these switches? It is from same company https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B01DBVH16U?psc=1
I picked this up for $25 from kijiji and i love it. The switches are Outemu, not cherry or Kalih, but they work well enough. And the 10 Keyless design is pretty great for a minimal setup. Typing on it is pretty satisfying.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
5687 posts
7120 upvotes
I generally won't consider those review (getting discount or free product) are fake as long as it is reasonable and enough detail from the review. The only problem from this type of review (1) They normally won't say any bad things about the product although the good is true (2) They normally don't have enough time to test the product thoroughly in terms of durability and they don't normally update the review even there is any problem happen afterwards.

Anyways, deal is sold out.
supeg93 wrote: Every review is fake and paid for. Amazon is getting really bad for this.