• Jan 6th, 2017 8:54 pm
3 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2004
1310 posts
719 upvotes
Montreal
Interesting. Single-driver though.

- For that price the Mic/Remote should be included and work with any phone.

- The drop-down back in the ear is tad old-fashioned. I bought the 1 more triples last spring and they serve me well and work with any phone.

Keep in mind I buy IEMs at least 2-3 times a year anywhere from Pistons at 20$ to Monster Coppers which I still have.

Found this cool comparison:

1MORE Triple Driver vs RHA MA750 ($120)

The MA750 is a bassier, more consumer-friendly earphone than the more audiophile-focused sets discussed above. Compared to the 1MORE Triple it is even warmer and more mid-recessed, and has more prominent and slightly less controlled bass. The 1MORE, while far from a reference set, is flatter and more balanced than the MA750. Its bass is slightly less powerful and impactful, and predictably tighter as well, which permits it better clarity and lets it surpass the MA750 in overall fidelity.
Last edited by klown on Jan 6th, 2017 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2014
1066 posts
765 upvotes
Ottawa
These headphones deals were breaking my wallet. Now they're breaking my heart because I want them all
Feb 13, 2004
823 posts
158 upvotes
Montreal
Phenomenal sounding IEMs that punch way above their price class, but my biggest gripe and why I ultimately sold them is comfort; the ear hook was constantly slipping off my ear! Someone on Reddit mention heating up the cable slightly with a hair dryer and bending it to contour my ear, it helped but eventually returned to its original shape. This is something they fixed on the higher end T20

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)