Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Ring Battery Spotlight Camera (White) with Echo Show 5 (Black) -$209.99

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 1st, 2020 10:12 pm
[OP]
May 22, 2012
639 posts
298 upvotes
Toronto

[Amazon.ca] Ring Battery Spotlight Camera (White) with Echo Show 5 (Black) -$209.99

The Ring Battery Spotlight Camera (White) both version, battery or wired, that comes with the free Echo Show 5 (Black) is on sale for $209.99, Amazon says regular price is $348.99, but last month or so it was $249.99, This is an all time low for the version that comes with the Echo Show 5, just the spotlight cam reached $199 before.

Ring Battery Spotlight Camera (White) with Echo Show 5 (Black) - $209.99

Ring Wired Spotlight Camera (White) with Echo Show 5 (Black) - $209.99

IMO this a great deal for people already into the Ring ecosystem and paying for Ring Protect like me.

EDIT: Looks like the Ring Stick Up Cameras are also on Sale.

Ring Stick Up Cam Battery HD security camera - $109.99

Ring Stick Up Cam Plug-In HD security camera - $109.99
28 replies
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
33997 posts
19849 upvotes
Ottawa
Impatiently waiting for the floodlight cameras to go on sale!
Jan 20, 2012
2 posts
1 upvote
vkizzle wrote: Impatiently waiting for the floodlight cameras to go on sale!
Hey. It looks like the floodlight cameras are on sale. On Amazon & Bestbuy.
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2005
4416 posts
23015 upvotes
Montreal
Anyone know (or think) the wired one could be converted to work off a junction box?
Nov 20, 2005
121 posts
24 upvotes
vkizzle wrote: Impatiently waiting for the floodlight cameras to go on sale!
I'm looking to get the floodlight as well but wondering if I should wait a little bit longer to see if they come out with a new version. The current version has been out since 2017 so it's bound to be refreshed?
Nov 15, 2006
539 posts
276 upvotes
Toronto
Does the free Echo Show must be black? But why...?
Aug 30, 2013
672 posts
670 upvotes
prairies
How does Android tablets work in comparison to echo for displaying the ring camera feed?
Is there any way to get a continuous feed to a tablet so you can always see what is happening? I assume this will really drain the battery much quicker also.

I understand for echo, the screen only displays if the camera picks up any action.
I currently have my wyze set up on a Samsung tablet and pretty much continuous feed to it unless it needs to be reset, or if tablet battery is drained.
[OP]
May 22, 2012
639 posts
298 upvotes
Toronto
krazykanuck wrote: Anyone know (or think) the wired one could be converted to work off a junction box?
I know they sell one meant to be hardwired to a junction box, but it costs more for some reason. Not sure if you can do it to this
[OP]
May 22, 2012
639 posts
298 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone know what the difference between the spotlight cam vs the flood light cam, other then the brighter lights? Debating what to get for the backyard...

Also wondering if I should get the stickup cam or the spotlight cam for the front, we have a street light right in front of our house, don't think we need the extra light.
[OP]
May 22, 2012
639 posts
298 upvotes
Toronto
marcfar wrote: How does Android tablets work in comparison to echo for displaying the ring camera feed?
Is there any way to get a continuous feed to a tablet so you can always see what is happening? I assume this will really drain the battery much quicker also.

I understand for echo, the screen only displays if the camera picks up any action.
I currently have my wyze set up on a Samsung tablet and pretty much continuous feed to it unless it needs to be reset, or if tablet battery is drained.
You can get the screen to show the cam constantly on the echo. Not sure how long, or if, it times out though. And for an android tablet you can download the ring app and leave it running, again not sure if it times out after a while