Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] ring fit $100 In stock. get it now!

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 18th, 2020 1:25 pm
Deal Addict
May 9, 2006
1690 posts
245 upvotes
Jaytee wrote: Misread, I thought OP said it sold out within 30 mins, not that it did last time. Anyway, still available :D

Probably more stocks and people spend more time outdoor.
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2004
1703 posts
1155 upvotes
I was just at Bestbuy and saw no less than 10 in stock. Ajax BTW.
Deal Addict
May 18, 2007
1351 posts
406 upvotes
Is this any good for 70 yr old seniors?

if not, is there any alternatives?
:arrowl: Thanks if Helped! :D
Feb 27, 2003
521 posts
226 upvotes
Langley
seafish wrote: The source has them as well.
This is no longer a hard to find item, people need to stop posting it in hot deals unless there's a discount.
Also, $3 off on the source via PSP program.. I have a 40% points back coupon w/50000 spend with shopper's tomorrow, might try there.

/ follow-up: meh, nothing at my local SDM. Poop.
Last edited by xphile on Sep 5th, 2020 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xphile. (as in 'X-files aficionado'..so yeah, I guess I am old..)

Land Back.
Nov 14, 2017
454 posts
597 upvotes
Vancouver
I really want a ring fit but unfortunately the ceiling in my basement suite is only 79 inches and I'm 5' 10". Not enough room to extend my arms above. Confused Face
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2015
2115 posts
718 upvotes
Kleinburg, ON.
RedFlagCrake wrote: I really want a ring fit but unfortunately the ceiling in my basement suite is only 79 inches and I'm 5' 10". Not enough room to extend my arms above. Confused Face
You do realize a Switch can be played anywhere right.. ;)

Anyway, this thing is quite the workout. You can get a good sweat in 30-60 mins with this. The accessory is very sturdy. It's a cheap, good alternative to being in the gym right now if you don't wanna be there.

Pair this with a jog outside and you have a good workout regimen for those looking to lose weight and/or keep your cardio up.
Sep 22, 2013
58 posts
10 upvotes
ETOBICOKE
Thanks OP. Picked one up and both my wife and son love it. My daughter is following along too.
May 15, 2012
48 posts
29 upvotes
Toronto
Really depends on the person.

On the switch, there would be no alternative. But if you had a wii, wii fit and wii fit plus would be better.

If you don't have a wii, you could probably buy one and both games for less than the price of this.
Nov 10, 2010
398 posts
153 upvotes
Hamilton
I've had a barely used one for sale for like a month now, with no interest, yet I keep seeing these threads

My son got a kick out of it, the one time he played it. It looked like fun.
Dec 20, 2012
973 posts
785 upvotes
Surrey
thelasthunter wrote: Sold it within the first few months of it coming out. Thankfully it's over hyped trash, so I didn't end up losing anything
I understand that everyone’s entitled to their own opinion, but I wouldn’t say the Switch is overhyped trash. You’re just not the target audience I guess.
Apr 22, 2019
32 posts
36 upvotes
Thank you! Just in time for back to school! Oh wait...
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
2327 posts
2481 upvotes
henrik112 wrote: I understand that everyone’s entitled to their own opinion, but I wouldn’t say the Switch is overhyped trash. You’re just not the target audience I guess.
My biggest pet peeve were the dated graphics, and sometimes there were slow downs. I get that there's nostalgia with those games, but its really mediocre (and pricey) even by console standards. I found nothing appealing about it. Maybe if I was a wide eyed kid trecking it out on public transpo daily, I would probably love the handheld side of it.
Feb 8, 2017
308 posts
209 upvotes
thelasthunter wrote: My biggest pet peeve were the dated graphics, and sometimes there were slow downs. I get that there's nostalgia with those games, but its really mediocre (and pricey) even by console standards. I found nothing appealing about it. Maybe if I was a wide eyed kid trecking it out on public transpo daily, I would probably love the handheld side of it.
That's just like your opinion man.Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes

My switch rarely leaves the dock. It's not there to replace my PS4, it's a fun console. I think the graphics are amazing. Love me some Mario kart, ACNH, and ring fit. I'm four months into ring fit and feeling great. My kids love watching and joining in.

You might not be the target market but the switch is the top selling console this year. It's not all kids on public transpo.