Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] ring fit $100 In stock. get it now!

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 18th, 2020 1:25 pm
Apr 26, 2019
241 posts
325 upvotes
I agree with this. I don't think I've ever heard someone complain about the graphics on the Switch, and every time my daughter and I get a new game it provides weeks if not months of enjoyment.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 21, 2015
9063 posts
53932 upvotes
Ontario
Sold out at amazon now.

That lasted a while
COSTCO is closed on October 12 (Thanksgiving)
Saint-Hubert (Quebec) Costco = Oct 12 = 7AM - 6PM
Apr 22, 2019
32 posts
36 upvotes
Thatdealguy wrote: Sold out at amazon now.

That lasted a while
I still see $99.99 when I click more buying option. The shipment date is Sept 11, 2020.
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2015
2115 posts
718 upvotes
Kleinburg, ON.
sierravista wrote: That's just like your opinion man.Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes

My switch rarely leaves the dock. It's not there to replace my PS4, it's a fun console. I think the graphics are amazing. Love me some Mario kart, ACNH, and ring fit. I'm four months into ring fit and feeling great. My kids love watching and joining in.

You might not be the target market but the switch is the top selling console this year. It's not all kids on public transpo.
Yup, I also love the portability of the Switch. I can play it anywhere without a TV.

And gameplay trumps graphics any day of the week.

Give me an old 8-bit game with great gameplay, I can play that forever.

BTW, if you somehow break the ring in Ring Fit, you can buy a 3rd party replacement for it too... it's the game software that is the important part of this combo.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 21, 2015
9063 posts
53932 upvotes
Ontario
PapaWave wrote: I still see $99.99 when I click more buying option. The shipment date is Sept 11, 2020.
You are right. Some reason Amazon switched me to 3rd party instead of them
COSTCO is closed on October 12 (Thanksgiving)
Saint-Hubert (Quebec) Costco = Oct 12 = 7AM - 6PM
Jul 8, 2019
234 posts
89 upvotes
Am new to gaming consoles, and understand there are 2 versions of Nintendo. Will this work with any of them? Planning to buy one.
Mar 17, 2019
22 posts
59 upvotes
Was able to find it at Walmart randomly today lol
Apr 22, 2019
32 posts
36 upvotes
darkhorz1 wrote: Am new to gaming consoles, and understand there are 2 versions of Nintendo. Will this work with any of them? Planning to buy one.
You need a sepeartable joy cons in order to play. So, it is not meant for the Switch Lite. However, it still works on the Lite if you have additional joy cons.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
2926 posts
1365 upvotes
West Coast
steven80 wrote: They need a shake weight for the switch for a dirty game.
Leisure Suit Larry reboot!
Please don't ask or beg for "thanks". Don't act like this is Facebook. If someone found your post helpful, let them decide if they want to make that click. The more you beg, the less you'll get. Cheers
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2016
1842 posts
1509 upvotes
Toronto
CFRTim wrote: $100 seems legit

Angultra wrote: Yeah probably costs them $20 to make but the implementation is really good, way better than the Wii fit board. I'm all for the gamification of things like working out or language learning to make it fun.

They have knockoff ones on AliExpress for like $40, you'd still need to find the game though.
Yeah, It's not just about the cost to make, but the price on the idea. Labo itself is just cardboard, no? would be even cheaper... It's almost ironic saying that those things aren't really worth because they have somewhat of cheap raw materials, but if you think like how much each copy of a game costs to make, it's close to nothing (especially if its digital copy);
huuuu! (¬'-')¬ C-('-'Q) straight!
Aug 25, 2006
227 posts
37 upvotes
Cambridge
Found it at shoppers drug Mart today. There is 20x the points today. Found it at location on hespeler road in Cambridge.
[solicitation removed]
Deal Fanatic
Jun 11, 2005
8516 posts
2301 upvotes
Mississauga
Slash5 wrote: Some sort of attachment for Nintendo Switch for anyone else that has no idea.
Ty lol
Jul 10, 2019
165 posts
137 upvotes
neonic wrote: Yeah, It's not just about the cost to make, but the price on the idea. Labo itself is just cardboard, no? would be even cheaper... It's almost ironic saying that those things aren't really worth because they have somewhat of cheap raw materials, but if you think like how much each copy of a game costs to make, it's close to nothing (especially if its digital copy);
I mean...the game itself also required developers, designers and labour. Just because the game itself doesn't use tangible resources doesn't mean it's cheap, lol.
only price errors are true deals - such is the philosophy of RFD.
Deal Addict
May 13, 2011
1146 posts
619 upvotes
Ajax
thelasthunter wrote: Sold it within the first few months of it coming out. Thankfully it's over hyped trash, so I didn't end up losing anything
Completely disagree.