• Feb 16th, 2021 2:28 pm
[OP]
Nov 24, 2013
166 posts
97 upvotes
Burnaby

[Amazon.ca] Ring fit adventure $93.99

Ring fit adventure on sale again
Last edited by RFDSimon on Feb 12th, 2021 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated link
22 replies
Feb 4, 2017
358 posts
328 upvotes
Game and exercises are actually pretty entertaining. What I'm worried about is if the ring ever breaks. Not sure where to get a replacement. So far it doesn't seem to be an issue (~1 month of use)

For the discount, I'd personally go pick it up at Shoppers when you have promos for a better price but to each their own.
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2003
2952 posts
965 upvotes
Toronto
SDM has 20x the points this weekend (February 12 to February 14) - I've attached the ad here.

They also sell Ring Fit Adventure.
Images
  • Screenshot 2021-02-12 082818.png
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2007
1336 posts
577 upvotes
Toronto
marcsterr wrote: SDM has 20x the points this weekend (February 12 to February 14) - I've attached the ad here.

They also sell Ring Fit Adventure.
Anyway to find stock without calling all the stores in your area?
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2003
2952 posts
965 upvotes
Toronto
Teletran wrote: Anyway to find stock without calling all the stores in your area?
Unfortunately I'm not aware of a stock tracker that works for SDM.
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2003
2952 posts
965 upvotes
Toronto
Tjklovesthisplace wrote: They sell online now shoppers so go to there web site
Although they sell it online, I believe the 20x promotion is only in store. There's no online code on the coupon.

EDIT: 20x is automatically applied online
Last edited by marcsterr on Feb 12th, 2021 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 23, 2004
695 posts
1196 upvotes
Ontario
Taroble wrote: What I'm worried about is if the ring ever breaks. Not sure where to get a replacement. So far it doesn't seem to be an issue (~1 month of use)
Thought has crossed my mind too - there seems to be aftermarket ones quite cheap on Aliexpress. Who knows, they probably come off the same line for all we know.

That being said, I know people who have owned and regularly use ring fit since it was first released and the ring still functions like new. Ours has been quite heavily used too and still seems like new. Worst case, with all we've saved on the gym we just buy another copy of the game if it ever breaks - it's paid off better than an expensive gym membership ever did for our own workout styles!
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2003
4123 posts
1501 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON
marcsterr wrote: Although they sell it online, I believe the 20x promotion is only in store. There's no online code on the coupon.
Bonus point promotions are never code based. They are automatically applied.
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2003
2952 posts
965 upvotes
Toronto
ChicoQuente wrote: Bonus point promotions are never code based. They are automatically applied.
You're right! Thanks, I didn't know that.
May 30, 2007
271 posts
395 upvotes
Markham
Taroble wrote: Game and exercises are actually pretty entertaining. What I'm worried about is if the ring ever breaks. Not sure where to get a replacement. So far it doesn't seem to be an issue (~1 month of use)

For the discount, I'd personally go pick it up at Shoppers when you have promos for a better price but to each their own.
AliExpress and Amazon has some replacements for the ring and leg strap. The ring itself is a very simple device which contains a bend sensor, and a few electronics to talk back to the Joycon so I wouldn't be too worried about buying replacements.
Deal Addict
Jun 7, 2008
4510 posts
1985 upvotes
Toronto
Someone please post a link to third party ring and leg straps. Everything I see is $50 plus.
Current KOODO and FIDO customer😎
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2009
2340 posts
2158 upvotes
Whitby
Fun. But i'm lazy. Collecting dust now. Probably will sell come summer.
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
8549 posts
1702 upvotes
We've had ours for a month, been using it pretty heavily, the ring feels very durable so I am not too worried about it... at least it seems better than the sticks on the joycons which have broken on both the controllers that came with the system and has severe drifting issues :(
"God's in His heaven. All's right with the world." - Robert Browning (1812-1889)
Deal Addict
May 14, 2008
2734 posts
888 upvotes
Another positive review of this one. Been playing a few times a week since the beginning of the year and it is both fun and great exercise.
Aug 28, 2013
443 posts
240 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Teletran wrote: Anyway to find stock without calling all the stores in your area?
Try calling before they can check inventory for you