Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Ring-Spun Cotton Hand Towel Set, White, Pack of 12, 16 x 28", 550 GSM, OEKO-TEX Certified: $37.04 ($3.09 per towel)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 2nd, 2021 1:29 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Nov 5, 2006
1727 posts
7972 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Ring-Spun Cotton Hand Towel Set, White, Pack of 12, 16 x 28", 550 GSM, OEKO-TEX Certified: $37.04 ($3.09 per towel)

This is an amazing price for good-quality, well-washing and long-lasting hand towels. This is an "AmazonCommercial" product, designed for commercial use, but it works just as well in your home!

At this price, it's worth picking up multiple sets - I got two for my home and will get rid of all my mismatched towels! 🤩🤩🤩

• Set of 12 hand towels
  • 100% premium ring-spun cotton provides durability, absorbency, and a soft hand-feel; lightweight 550 GSM weave
  • Double-stitched, reinforced hems add classic style and prevent fraying from long-term use and frequent laundering
  • Machine washable on warm/gentle, tumble dry on low; do not bleach or iron; wash with similar colors
  • Made in OEKO-TEX Standard 100 factory, an independent certification system that ensures textiles meet high safety and environmental standards
  • Dimensions measure 16 x 28 inches
Images
  • 81twHDscByL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
7 replies
Deal Guru
Dec 7, 2011
11864 posts
24131 upvotes
Reviews say if these are not used for commercial use, they will stop working. Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes

Seriously, if I needed towels, I would definitely pick up a set.

Nice find, and here's my TU.
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2006
3118 posts
2008 upvotes
Toronto
House will look like the next Best Western
If you're seeing this message, it means I cared enough to downvote or felt the need to upvote. Either way you get a👎/ 👍 so be grateful that your thread is being bumped
Oct 10, 2019
536 posts
540 upvotes
I am confused. The whole reason i buy white towels is so I can nuke them with Javel (bleach) to get the completely clean.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)