Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Ringke Pixel 3XL And Pixel 3 cases $0.99 + iPhone XS cases $2.99

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 14th, 2018 11:56 am
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2012
1001 posts
552 upvotes
Toronto
Ordered 2 of the Pixel 3 cases to see if it fits my friend Pixel 2, and another onyx XS case.

Got the onyx XS case for 99 cents last time around that fit my X just fine.
Sep 11, 2018
9 posts
5 upvotes
pocq wrote: Pixel 3 XL Cases - USE CODE : PIXEL3XL
https://www.amazon.ca/s/s/ref=sr_nr_p_8 ... B07HFXZY6P

Pixel 3 Cases - USE CODE : GOPIXEL3
https://www.amazon.ca/s/s/ref=sr_nr_p_8 ... B07HFVN34G

iPhone XS Cases - USE CODE : IPHONEXS
https://www.amazon.ca/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_ ... B07GSMN24V

Yes.. most people hate the notch on Pixel 3XL. But this is not about the notch.. For people who wants to get them anyway, these cases are pretty good and only 99 cents! HOT imo, since this is sold by amazon and prime free shipping.

Thanks to some people in this thread for pointing out the difference between 3XL and 2XL.
While Pixel 3XL is only 0.1 mm taller, it might fit 2XL, but i cant guarantee that 100%.
Looks like the top hole ( microphone or sensor ) location is different. Not sure if there is bottom hole

Sorry for the confusion/false premise. :(

Use the code PIXEL3XL during checkout and will give you 10 dollars off.

UPDATE: you can use code GOPIXEL3 for the PIXEL 3 (non-XL) counterparts of above cases!

UPDATE: code IPHONEXS for iPhone XS (non-Max) counterparts of above cases, not as good.. $2.99
Thanks for updating! Much appreciated :)
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2009
1541 posts
385 upvotes
Now I just need a screen protector.
Mar 25, 2008
542 posts
1154 upvotes
Vancouver
impruv wrote: Damnit, the one for Pixel 3 doesn't seem to be working, but the Pixel3XL still works.
Which pixel 3 case?

All three worked for me
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2011
2074 posts
1599 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks in for two, both clear, one for a 3 & 3XL each. Should hold us off until we get our final case.
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2017
2027 posts
3623 upvotes
Toronto
Any code available for the XS Max?
Feb 25, 2009
482 posts
202 upvotes
Winnipeg
Got 1 for the pixel 3 thanks op!
May 20, 2018
284 posts
300 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Thanks OP i ordered 2 cases for my Pixel 2XL , i am gonna drill those holes for the microphone :P
Petrohead to EV-head , if there is one.
Aug 28, 2006
979 posts
197 upvotes
Scarborough
pocq wrote: Which pixel 3 case?

All three worked for me
Seems to be working now. But last night none of them were working. Although I wish it worked for the smoked Fusion rather than the clear one. I use the smoked fusion on my past 2 phones and it's been great!
Apr 18, 2008
918 posts
295 upvotes
Mississauga
impruv wrote: Seems to be working now. But last night none of them were working. Although I wish it worked for the smoked Fusion rather than the clear one. I use the smoked fusion on my past 2 phones and it's been great!
Just wondering, how long does the clear plastic last before it starts to yellow?
Aug 28, 2006
979 posts
197 upvotes
Scarborough
Saturate wrote: Just wondering, how long does the clear plastic last before it starts to yellow?
I've never used their clear one. Like I said I wish this deal worked for their smoked black fusion colour rather than clear. Typically from other brands clear ones start yellowing anywhere from 4-6 months but from UV/sun exposure and less so being 'dirty'.
Deal Fanatic
May 29, 2003
7387 posts
3683 upvotes
GTA
impruv wrote: I've never used their clear one. Like I said I wish this deal worked for their smoked black fusion colour rather than clear. Typically from other brands clear ones start yellowing anywhere from 4-6 months but from UV/sun exposure and less so being 'dirty'.
I can't agree more, the smoke black fusion is usually the one that I go for...however for $0.99, I am okay with the yellowing :)
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2006
7478 posts
1467 upvotes
Ottawa
Is the iPhone xs case compatible with iPhone x? Any iPhone 8 or iPhone x case on sale too?
Jun 24, 2015
25 posts
8 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Thanks! For that price it's well worth trying. Grabbed 2.
Oct 16, 2012
329 posts
117 upvotes
Vancouver
Tried adding each of the Pixel 3 cases into the cart and the code is apparently expired.