Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Rite in the Rain - Weatherproof Spiral kit (Weatherproof notebook, clicker pen and Cordura cover) - 40.25$

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 3rd, 2021 6:05 am
Apr 21, 2017
657 posts
854 upvotes
Chelsea

[Amazon.ca] Rite in the Rain - Weatherproof Spiral kit (Weatherproof notebook, clicker pen and Cordura cover) - 40.25$

Was shopping Amazon to buy additional Rite in the Rain notebook and came across this.

The metal pen itself retails for 30$, and it’s personally my favorite ballpoint to write with - work at all angle, in cold up to -30, underwater up to 35ft, etc. Notebook is awesome, will not smudge (note that it can’t take gel pens, as it will bead off).

Understand that this is not for everyone, as unbranded notebooks can be had for a few dollars.

However, for law enforcement/EMT or any individual writing/drawing in adverse weather, this is a great kit

Edit: up to 40.25$ from 36.85$
Last edited by SimonL556 on Sep 26th, 2021 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
9 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2003
3055 posts
1185 upvotes
Ottawa
Don’t remember the last time I wrote on a piece of paper to take notes lol
Feb 4, 2017
502 posts
748 upvotes
Calgary
Thanks! Bought one for work since it's a lot of field work in remote areas.

Any idea how many pages are in the notebook? The description didn't note it from my glance but I'm guessing 64?
Apr 21, 2017
657 posts
854 upvotes
Chelsea
Taroble wrote: Thanks! Bought one for work since it's a lot of field work in remote areas.

Any idea how many pages are in the notebook? The description didn't note it from my glance but I'm guessing 64?
That is correct
Feb 25, 2017
268 posts
397 upvotes
BC
Thanks! Bought just for the pen; I've got like 3 Rite-in-the-rain notebooks already Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes

Duksbak is another weather-resistant note-taking medium, but the pages are more plasticky, rather than paper. I found that while Duksbak is more waterproof, ink and pencil tend to smudge more easily on it.
Apr 21, 2017
657 posts
854 upvotes
Chelsea
luckydragon8 wrote: Thanks! Bought just for the pen; I've got like 3 Rite-in-the-rain notebooks already Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes

Duksbak is another weather-resistant note-taking medium, but the pages are more plasticky, rather than paper. I found that while Duksbak is more waterproof, ink and pencil tend to smudge more easily on it.
Thanks, I’ll look into this brand also !
Jan 27, 2015
443 posts
544 upvotes
King City, ON
It has edged up to $40.25 now.
Apr 21, 2017
657 posts
854 upvotes
Chelsea
McAngus wrote: It has edged up to $40.25 now.
Good ‘ole dynamic pricing.

Thanks, will update OP
Deal Fanatic
Feb 19, 2004
7641 posts
448 upvotes
BC
Got mine today. All three items look pretty good.
Looks like the cover will fit B6 notebook (might be a bit tight).
insert witty comment

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)