Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Ritter Sport Dark Chocolate With Marzipan Bar 100 Gram $2.49

  • Last Updated:
  • May 29th, 2021 10:52 pm
25 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2016
1090 posts
1479 upvotes
Grande Prairie, AB
Ordered. I love marzipan and my fiancee hates it so I know she won't steal it. Thanks OP.
Deal Guru
May 1, 2012
10423 posts
11100 upvotes
Toronto
seagull1987 wrote: Ordered. I love marzipan and my fiancee hates it so I know she won't steal it. Thanks OP.
This man knows how to lead a successful relationship.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 24, 2009
1926 posts
1592 upvotes
AB
Ordered 10 because marzipan is life. Thanks OP!
Sr. Member
Jan 29, 2008
535 posts
287 upvotes
Don DiGuapo wrote: (..)You won't find it cheaper(..)
Ritter Sport is regularly on sale at London Drugs 2 for $4, mix and match (I also like the rum raisin and the cornflake ones)... if you're in a province that has London Drugs.
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 7, 2009
3705 posts
3441 upvotes
^gUrU wrote: Ritter Sport is regularly on sale at London Drugs 2 for $4, mix and match (I also like the rum raisin and the cornflake ones)... if you're in a province that has London Drugs.
Oy, there's always one in every crowd. :rolleyes:
"Frank Burns eats worms"
Deal Fanatic
Feb 4, 2010
6698 posts
6284 upvotes
FYI Food Basics has all Ritter chocolate on sale right now for $1.99 (regular price is under $3)...OP not to worry, not trying to one up you, I was actually searching for another thread and this one came up so I thought I'd mention it if one doesn't want to wait for it to be shipped from Amazon.
Member
Nov 25, 2019
222 posts
286 upvotes
Don DiGuapo wrote: Oy, there's always one in every crowd. :rolleyes:
Hey, they're not wrong to say this - OP specifically said "you won't find it cheaper...".

Yes this is a good deal. And yes you can find it cheaper. Thank you OP for this deal and ^gUrU for pointing out the sales at London Drugs.

Also, agreed Cornflakes and Rum Raisin are both great. Most of their flavours are great. And when on sale like this, it's a pretty good price per 100g for decent chocolate.
Sr. Member
Dec 20, 2018
801 posts
1222 upvotes
I was curious what the normal price is for various flavours and it seems like it's 3$.
Outlaw ellipses and apostrophes.
Member
Jan 15, 2014
457 posts
1126 upvotes
Westmount
Sejad wrote: It’s so funny, lots of people don’t even know where marzipan comes from.
Marzipan tree! Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 6, 2007
2707 posts
1811 upvotes
Niagara On The Lake
Is this in their flyer this week? What page ? It is possible, your region flyer is different than ours in Niagara. Thanks in advance.

hierophant wrote: FYI Food Basics has all Ritter chocolate on sale right now for $1.99 (regular price is under $3)...OP not to worry, not trying to one up you, I was actually searching for another thread and this one came up so I thought I'd mention it if one doesn't want to wait for it to be shipped from Amazon.
Come visit Niagara On The Lake
Voted Prettiest, Friendliest & Most Haunted town in Canada
Support local small business
Deal Fanatic
Feb 4, 2010
6698 posts
6284 upvotes
StealthFinder wrote: Is this in their flyer this week? What page ? It is possible, your region flyer is different than ours in Niagara. Thanks in advance.
I'm not sure if it's in the flyer - I just happened to see them on sale and grabbed a bunch. I didn't get the cornflake one but based on some of the above posts I should have!
Deal Guru
User avatar
Sep 6, 2002
10548 posts
3865 upvotes
Why is this chocolate square? I had to google it. Turns out they wanted a chocolate that could fit into a sport coat / dress coat pocket.

Oh the Germans and their land of chocolate

I do enjoy this product
Autocorrect sucks
Sr. Member
Mar 26, 2004
673 posts
542 upvotes
every time I click on a thread like this the price has already changed, love marzipan!!!
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Feb 27, 2015
6412 posts
4331 upvotes
Toronto, ON
hierophant wrote: FYI Food Basics has all Ritter chocolate on sale right now for $1.99 (regular price is under $3)
Can confirm deal is live in in GTA.

Some are 1.99 a couple are 2.49

Grabbed 5... cuz well... RFD

Edit: looks like reply to wasn't included.
Last edited by JRGUINNESS on May 29th, 2021 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 16, 2013
7211 posts
4882 upvotes
SW ON
JRGUINNESS wrote: Can confirm deal is live in in GTA.

Some are 1.99 a couple are 2.49

Grabbed 5... cuz well... RFD
The GTA has it's own Amazon?

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)