Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Robin Hood All Purpose Flour (1kg)

• Last Updated:
  • May 3rd, 2020 4:59 pm
[OP]
Aug 5, 2013
130 posts
123 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Robin Hood All Purpose Flour (1kg)

This is more a PSA since I have actually found flour available on amazon.ca.
Great for the shut-in that can't go out to buy groceries. By the time deliveries happen, all the flour is always sold out!

Please don't downvote, as I'm trying to help in our crazy covid-19 world.
Last edited by kookzy on Apr 17th, 2020 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
5 replies
Feb 26, 2008
777 posts
728 upvotes
Surrey
All unavailable. Not that I am going to purchase as I still have quite a bit left.
[OP]
Aug 5, 2013
130 posts
123 upvotes
rancid82 wrote: All unavailable. Not that I am going to purchase as I still have quite a bit left.
Sheesh they went fast!

OK, so anyone needed them check back to that link. That's the second time they have popped up as available! I bought a few last time! The one that intermittently becomes available is the 1kg size. I'll add it to the title.
Mar 17, 2011
62 posts
18 upvotes
Heartland Costco had 10Kg for $7.97, also a 20Kg bag. Plenty in stock.
Feb 26, 2008
777 posts
728 upvotes
Surrey
kookzy wrote: Sheesh they went fast!

OK, so anyone needed them check back to that link. That's the second time they have popped up as available! I bought a few last time! The one that intermittently becomes available is the 1kg size. I'll add it to the title.
Haha yeah stock online is basically react now, post and think later! I hope you got what you needed though and Amazon packs it proper. The last time they shipped it, it broke...I saw the box after at the post office and was a bit horrified in that it could have been a hazmat situation. If all else fails..Costco as mentioned. There's always been lots of stock every time that I've been.
Nov 24, 2018
217 posts
41 upvotes
Tried searching robin hood wheat flour that i use in my bread machine.
Any other alternative wheat flour options?
(Tried the great value from walmart and it wasnt good)
Any thoughts friends???