[Amazon.ca] Rode Wireless Go - $245.29

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 16th, 2020 12:44 am
[OP]
Oct 3, 2018
65 posts
61 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Rode Wireless Go - $245.29

I just came across this. Not sure if it's a hot deal, but it's the lowest price I've seen in months. On Amazon, it's actually listed for $309, however, if you click on the "New & Used" section, there's new ones sold by Amazon for $245.29.

I know this is prob a niche product that not a lot of people are in the market for, but hope it helps someone who is.
7 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2009
3688 posts
1693 upvotes
I've used these at work, and really really surprised how well they work given the toy-like size. Huge plus is USB C charging, built in mic in case you lose the lav or forget it, and so small and handy people forget they have it.
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2007
2720 posts
1021 upvotes
Kingston
I've has Rode gear recommended to me by pro videographers.
Sep 8, 2011
5 posts
This is super helpful thank you! I just got myself one but have price protection with my credit card to get the difference if the price goes down.
Sep 8, 2011
5 posts
According to the camel * 3 website, this is not a record low price for this product. It is a sale though.

https://ca.***************.com/product/B07QGGBNMN

the link doesn't work. What was the cheapest it's been sold at? In CAD?
May 10, 2010
447 posts
732 upvotes
London
Jessi-poo wrote: the link doesn't work. What was the cheapest it's been sold at? In CAD?
Looks like the lowest new was $219 back in December
Nov 22, 2016
9 posts
10 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Unfortunately, the website got censored by the forum, and not my fault. However, you can work out the link by my written comments.