• Feb 18th, 2021 7:07 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2014
1324 posts
4025 upvotes
Toronto

[Amazon.ca] Rune Factory 4 (Nintendo Switch) - $29.99

Rune Factory 4 is again available on Amazon Canada for $29.99.
19 replies
Aug 13, 2019
210 posts
328 upvotes
Really enjoyed that game, hopefully the 5th will be out soon
Jul 4, 2018
48 posts
82 upvotes
Ausmack wrote: Really enjoyed that game, hopefully the 5th will be out soon
i think the japanese version will be out this year, not sure about the NA version
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2009
1200 posts
823 upvotes
Quebec City
That might do the trick for my daugther. She doesn't play AC anymore.
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2011
1180 posts
466 upvotes
Brandon
MercadorHG wrote: That might do the trick for my daugther. She doesn't play AC anymore.
AC?
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2009
1200 posts
823 upvotes
Quebec City
Bought, thanks OP, got an happy daughter right now :)
Oct 3, 2006
100 posts
315 upvotes
Oakville
unshavenyak wrote: Animal Crossing.
I hope I am not the only one who thought of air conditioner first Face With Tears Of Joy
Jan 24, 2004
31 posts
10 upvotes
Canada
I bought it at $40 and well worth that price, $30 is better.

My only regret is I didn't buy it digital as I play it so much.
Dec 19, 2006
465 posts
418 upvotes
Burnaby
skinnydoggy wrote: I was thinking Assassins Creed Face With Tears Of Joy
I was thinking Asheron's Call!

No I wasn't, but ten points to anyone else who remembers what that even was.
Deal Guru
Oct 17, 2001
11931 posts
92 upvotes
Thello wrote: I was thinking Asheron's Call!

Wow that takes me way back. One of the first MMORPGs I played.
From a "Family" reviewer: "We Cheer teaches coordination, enticement to lust, women being used as sex objects, and team work."

From Worthy Playing: "We Cheer is, then, for all intents and purposes, the F-Zero GX of music games. It asks for so much, yet forgives so little. It is actually so casual that it's hardcore."
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2010
1025 posts
745 upvotes
Victoria, BC
MercadorHG wrote: That might do the trick for my daugther. She doesn't play AC anymore.
dboyman5 wrote: AC?
unshavenyak wrote: Animal Crossing.
skinnydoggy wrote: I was thinking Assassins Creed Face With Tears Of Joy
DrunkCPU wrote: I hope I am not the only one who thought of air conditioner first Face With Tears Of Joy

This is RFD. I guarantee AC is used for Air Canada more here than anything else... or at least it was in the Before Times...
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2009
1200 posts
823 upvotes
Quebec City

Well I do, I even review it !
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2005
5041 posts
2139 upvotes
Ancaster
MercadorHG wrote: Well I do, I even review it !
Best MMO of all time. Amuli Shadow Armour with unarmed was life.
Aug 30, 2015
750 posts
474 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
1_blue_pixel wrote: This is RFD. I guarantee AC is used for Air Canada more here than anything else... or at least it was in the Before Times...
and that's why I hate acronyms. It's funny how 12 extra letters in the original message would have avoided this noise
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2011
1180 posts
466 upvotes
Brandon
I have never played a Rune Factory game before? Would you says it's worth playing?
Jan 24, 2010
60 posts
30 upvotes
Winnipeg
dboyman5 wrote: I have never played a Rune Factory game before? Would you says it's worth playing?
Rune Factory 4 Special was my second-most-played game on the Nintendo Switch in 2020 (behind Animal Crossing). I absolutely love it and dumped so many hours in it. If you're unfamiliar with the series, it's an action-RPG spinoff of the Harvest Moon (now known as Story of Season) series. The main focuses of the game are farming, exploring dungeons and other areas and engaging in action RPG combat, and building relationships with the residents of the town your farm is in. You can also craft weapons, armor, food, etc., upgrade your home, tame and raise monster companions, level up a ton of skills (seriously, there are even skills for bathing and sleeping).

I'm a huge fan of the Rune Factory series, despite some absolutely terrible entries (I hated Rune Factory 2). This is one of the best entries in the series. I'd highly recommend you pick it up if you like action RPGs, farming games like Stardew Valley, Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons, etc., or like games where you interact with and build relationships with characters. Note: The game does have a day-night cycle and a big part of the game is managing and optimizing how to spend your time between farming, relationship building, grinding levels/skills or gathering materials, and progressing the story. The game isn't super laid-back like Animal Crossing.