Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

SAFUEL Power Bank, 22.5W PD 20000mAh Portable Charger ($27.99)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 6th, 2022 1:05 pm
[OP]
Dec 29, 2014
511 posts
432 upvotes
Toronto, ON

[Amazon.ca] SAFUEL Power Bank, 22.5W PD 20000mAh Portable Charger ($27.99)

Excluding warehouse deals, this is the all time low for this power bank. The reviews are generally pretty good and it appears that this is the same as the Iniu model, which also has pretty good reviews.
20 replies
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2005
5645 posts
116 upvotes
Thank you! Carrying one is better than two smaller , ancient ones.
Aug 4, 2004
890 posts
428 upvotes
Vancouver
IWannaWin wrote: Looks like they have a lot of fake reviews on their products.
https://www.fakespot.com/company/safuel
They do, but then, so do a lot of other companies on Amazon.

I've personally had good experiences with their cables and portable power banks, chargers. I daresay the quality is what you'd expect of Anker. As far as customer service, they were very fast to ship out a new set of cables when the first set I received was clearly previously opened and had 1 of 3 cables DOA.

For anyone wondering, Safuel and INIU seem to have the same customer service, from the two times I've had to deal with them (both cable related, no issues with the powerbanks).
Licensed Automotive Technician
Aug 16, 2007
915 posts
120 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Ordered this few weeks back when it was $19.99 for a very brief period. It seemed to be defective and they sent me a INIU branded one as replacement. So far happy with it but does take a while to charge fully.
[OP]
Dec 29, 2014
511 posts
432 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Askari wrote: Ordered this few weeks back when it was $19.99 for a very brief period. It seemed to be defective and they sent me a INIU branded one as replacement. So far happy with it but does take a while to charge fully.
When I checked Keepa, I did not see the $19.99 price drop. Was is the 20000mAh and was this price available to everyone or only Prime members?
Deal Addict
Dec 1, 2003
4296 posts
613 upvotes
Toronto
Damnit, I need 60w PD or else laptop won't charge. Why are new laptops so picky about PD wattage? Older laptops will charge with any PD outlet, even 18w.
Nov 23, 2021
148 posts
415 upvotes
HKPolice wrote: Damnit, I need 60w PD or else laptop won't charge. Why are new laptops so picky about PD wattage? Older laptops will charge with any PD outlet, even 18w.
Really? What laptop? I've charged my M1 MacBook Air (very slowly) off of an old 5A 2A charger with a USB A to C cable
Deal Addict
Dec 1, 2003
4296 posts
613 upvotes
Toronto
qwedss wrote: Really? What laptop? I've charged my M1 MacBook Air (very slowly) off of an old 5A 2A charger with a USB A to C cable
Vivobook S14x oled, first PD laptop I've encountered that won't charge with anything less than 20v it seems.
Nov 23, 2021
148 posts
415 upvotes
HKPolice wrote: Vivobook S14x oled, first PD laptop I've encountered that won't charge with anything less than 20v it seems.
That's so interesting, and incredibly annoying.
May 29, 2018
526 posts
526 upvotes
Alberta
Very disillusioned by Amazon off-brand power Banks, never anywhere near their stated capacity
Deal Addict
Dec 1, 2003
4296 posts
613 upvotes
Toronto
qwedss wrote: That's so interesting, and incredibly annoying.
I just tried a 40w PD battery bank that is capable of 20v @ 2A but laptop still won't charge with it.

Laptop came with a 90w charger so I'm not even sure if 60w is enough, FML.
Feb 27, 2013
361 posts
588 upvotes
Québec
HKPolice wrote: I just tried a 40w PD battery bank that is capable of 20v @ 2A but laptop still won't charge with it.

Laptop came with a 90w charger so I'm not even sure if 60w is enough, FML.
I had to get a 100w PD powerbank to charge my laptop. Best part, my laptop isn't even usb c pd compatible.

Grabbed egoway powerbank (say what you will, but it works for me) and I'm able to charge and use my laptop with a usb c trigger adapter to dell 7.4mm socket. Works a treat and has been for over 6 months now.
Deal Expert
Aug 6, 2001
17018 posts
4806 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
Subsided wrote: Very disillusioned by Amazon off-brand power Banks, never anywhere near their stated capacity
This is iniu which of reputable brand
Deal Addict
Dec 1, 2003
4296 posts
613 upvotes
Toronto
draggonfly wrote: I had to get a 100w PD powerbank to charge my laptop. Best part, my laptop isn't even usb c pd compatible.

Grabbed egoway powerbank (say what you will, but it works for me) and I'm able to charge and use my laptop with a usb c trigger adapter to dell 7.4mm socket. Works a treat and has been for over 6 months now.
That's really janky but glad it's working for you, why 100w though? I imagine most 20v output batts should work. Which exact bank did you get & how much was it?
Feb 27, 2013
361 posts
588 upvotes
Québec
HKPolice wrote: That's really janky but glad it's working for you, why 100w though? I imagine most 20v output batts should work. Which exact bank did you get & how much was it?
Janky maybe, but that's how the usb c pd standard works. Why not use it to my advantage?

100w ensures I can charge quickly, and power devices up to 100w. My laptop also supports 90w and the trigger board sends 90w power adapter through the sense pin.

Egoway 100w PD, the new revised one does 74w. It was 80$ last January.
Deal Addict
Sep 18, 2021
1297 posts
506 upvotes
weedb0y wrote: This is iniu which of reputable brand
Since when is INIU a reputable brand?
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2019
2120 posts
5321 upvotes
North York ON
pprider wrote: Since when is INIU a reputable brand?
They get posted, genuinely or via shills, on here every other day so some people buy into the marketing through repetition.

Or maybe they are made by a reputable company like Stiger group, which makes chargers for Anker and a lot of other brands. I don't know.