Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Samsung 43" M70B UHD USB-C Smart Monitor $449.99

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 7th, 2022 2:51 am
[OP]
Jun 24, 2017
157 posts
168 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Samsung 43" M70B UHD USB-C Smart Monitor $449.99

Nice deal on an interesting little monitor/TV.

Its basically a 43 inch tv with usb-c connectivity and a nice amount of smart features. I will probably use it as a bedroom monitor/tv. Like the centre stand.

Not for everyone, (no audio connectivity, weak processor) but eh curious to try it out to see if it fits!
Last edited by TomRFD on Dec 5th, 2022 9:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: updated title
10 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jan 5, 2002
5077 posts
2868 upvotes
link doesn't work, price in title please
That's 30 minutes away, I'll be there in 10.
Beer: The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.
May 10, 2021
173 posts
1062 upvotes
Not OP but seems to be less than 10 bucks away from ATL, so I would consider this a good deal.

People on here are so rough sometimes !
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2004
3874 posts
565 upvotes
Toronto
43" is big but if you have about 30" table depth, the size is excellent for productivity work.
[OP]
Jun 24, 2017
157 posts
168 upvotes
Darn, this got downvoted and moved so quick... I can fix the link and add the price, will that help?
Apr 30, 2008
914 posts
485 upvotes
Toronto
Got the 32" from beginning of this year. It's a VA panel so not for everyone, but I love it. Not sure how effective VA panels will fare at 43" and extreme viewing angles sitting close to the monitor though. At 32" there was no issue.

I like that it's a "smart TV" essentially, and the USB-C connectivity is a cable saver. No more docking stations and a gazillion wires, so it's super handy. You can USB-C to your iPad Air in a pinch too.

43" is a pretty extreme size as a monitor so certainly not for most use cases, but good deal nonetheless OP.
[OP]
Jun 24, 2017
157 posts
168 upvotes
TH3R wrote: Got the 32" from beginning of this year. It's a VA panel so not for everyone, but I love it. Not sure how effective VA panels will fare at 43" and extreme viewing angles sitting close to the monitor though. At 32" there was no issue.

I like that it's a "smart TV" essentially, and the USB-C connectivity is a cable saver. No more docking stations and a gazillion wires, so it's super handy. You can USB-C to your iPad Air in a pinch too.

43" is a pretty extreme size as a monitor so certainly not for most use cases, but good deal nonetheless OP.
Thanks!

yeah I don't know why I just got the notification the 'thread was moved'. I tried sharing the link from the app and it seemed not to work.

I thought it was a pretty good deal for a tv/monitor combo and I could have just fixed the link. Instead it got moved in just a few hours.

Not many TVs with usb-c connectivity...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)