Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Samsung Galaxy Buds Live - $110 (45% off)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 15th, 2022 12:11 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2003
1449 posts
155 upvotes
Bough a set for my wife from the Source, thanks OP. These are great headphones.

If anyone notices the buds live in a colour other than black, can you share? I am looking for Bronze.
Dec 22, 2017
604 posts
1045 upvotes
Also love these as well.

As a bonus, it has a great battery life, longer than my Galaxy Buds Pro
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2012
3187 posts
964 upvotes
Toronto
Absolutely hated these. The most uncomfortable earphones I've ever tried. The part that rests in your ears doesn't even have a soft padding.
¯\_(・_・)_/¯
Deal Fanatic
Jan 23, 2009
7086 posts
4005 upvotes
Love these buds. Can wear em for hours without hurting my ears. Have had the white ones since last year. Might double up and get the black colour.
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2003
1449 posts
155 upvotes
osuman wrote: Absolutely hated these. The most uncomfortable earphones I've ever tried. The part that rests in your ears doesn't even have a soft padding.
You might have had them on wrong. It takes a little to fit them in properly. It doesn't go in your ears, more like on the ear snuggly, weird fitment for sure at first.
Aug 30, 2015
904 posts
654 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
Bought them for 99 a few weeks ago. They Didn't fit well in my ears unfortunately. I wanted to like them as it's very difficult to find semi in-ear earbuds, specially with easy pairing to multiple devices.

If they fit you nicely, I'd recommend them.
[OP]
Nov 30, 2013
737 posts
836 upvotes
pca_pca_pca wrote: Bought them for 99 a few weeks ago. They Didn't fit well in my ears unfortunately. I wanted to like them as it's very difficult to find semi in-ear earbuds, specially with easy pairing to multiple devices.

If they fit you nicely, I'd recommend them.
I saw a few third party silicone fittings sleeves on Amazon. Maybe they can help?
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2012
3187 posts
964 upvotes
Toronto
Phoenix88 wrote: You might have had them on wrong. It takes a little to fit them in properly. It doesn't go in your ears, more like on the ear snuggly, weird fitment for sure at first.
I had them on correctly. I made sure to watch multiple videos and follow the official guides.
¯\_(・_・)_/¯
Nov 21, 2019
99 posts
6 upvotes
I need more than 6 hours, they should be up to 10+ by now
Deal Fanatic
Jan 23, 2009
7086 posts
4005 upvotes
Just gave in and bought the mystic black at thesource with PSP for $93.49. Thanks OP.
May 15, 2008
133 posts
79 upvotes
Mississauga
Tumdace wrote: What makes these so great for Samsung phones compared to any other earbud? Talking as a Samsung owner I'm just curious.
They pair really well & they have features like finding it in case you lose it or adaptive noise cancellation, and it's always being updated
Deal Expert
Aug 6, 2001
16279 posts
4091 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
TheGuard wrote: At first I wasn't too content with the sound quality until I found 'disable absolute volume'. Switching that makes it louder and far more fuller.
That's an android issue.

How's the sound quality though vs loudness?
Apr 2, 2013
789 posts
844 upvotes
Barrie
After finding out about that, fantastic! Especially with the latest update that added 360 Audio that was previously only on the Pro, sounds great. I love the fact that I can wear these comfortably for hours at a time
Dec 10, 2017
954 posts
853 upvotes
Toronto
GeneralAkbar wrote: Also love these as well.

As a bonus, it has a great battery life, longer than my Galaxy Buds Pro
I have buds+ i use for daily stuff, and got a pair of buds pro i havent opened yet.

you think the buds pro have a good sound worth switching for?

I was just going to sell them, but leaning towards using now.
Stay Frosty'
Oct 20, 2019
579 posts
1104 upvotes
Ottawa
TheGuard wrote: At first I wasn't too content with the sound quality until I found 'disable absolute volume'. Switching that makes it louder and far more fuller.
To clarify this is activated from the Developer Mode menu on the phone, and it's not from the buds settings or anything.

I have them and I like them. Few nit picks:
- Not the comfiest (YMMV - depending on the shape of your ear. Wearing them for an hour or two is fine)
- Doesn't block outside noise (which I like and is the reason for buying them). One downside is that you'll get A LOT of wind noise if you wear them for cycling!
- Don't expect Sony over the ear headphones level of noise cancellation. It's okay at best.

I'd buy them again at a discounted price if Samsung releases an improved version.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)