• Last Updated:
  • Sep 8th, 2020 6:30 pm
[OP]
Oct 8, 2005
56 posts
13 upvotes
Markham

[Amazon.ca] Samsung Galaxy Buds Live $216.98

Randomly came across this. Did a search and didn't see it posted. Not as good as the Perkopolis deal with free wireless pad however but maybe someone would find this useful
3 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
2504 posts
898 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
These are awful. I like the bean shape idea but the moment you put them on the sound is terrible. The bass is over done to the point you can barely hear the mids and highs. The bass is like your music is coming from inside of a box. There were sound leaking and it didn't help with ANC. I find the charging case big so the bulk will show outside of your pockets. The 21 hours battery was not quite as advertised. The Audio Technica CK3TW I recently bought is cheaper, sounded far superior, case is smaller and holds 30 hours battery. I spent an entire week with the Live and I still don't get the hype. Thank god, I bought them at Bestbuy and they have a good return policy.

At this price level you might as well go with the Airpods or my favorite is Sennhesier Momentum.
[solicitation removed]
Oct 13, 2013
296 posts
151 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
NixxonExxo wrote: These are awful. I like the bean shape idea but the moment you put them on the sound is terrible. The bass is over done to the point you can barely hear the mids and highs. The bass is like your music is coming from inside of a box. There were sound leaking and it didn't help with ANC. I find the charging case big so the bulk will show outside of your pockets. The 21 hours battery was not quite as advertised. The Audio Technica CK3TW I recently bought is cheaper, sounded far superior, case is smaller and holds 30 hours battery. I spent an entire week with the Live and I still don't get the hype. Thank god, I bought them at Bestbuy and they have a good return policy.

At this price level you might as well go with the Airpods or my favorite is Sennhesier Momentum.
Thanks for the review. There is nothing worse than shtty heavy artificial bass, just to satisfy people with no idea about sound quality and eqaute sound quality with the amout of bass.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 11, 2004
9982 posts
832 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks for the review
"When operating the viewfinder diopter control with your eye to the viewfinder, care should be taken not to put your finger in your eye accidentally."