Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Samsung Live Earbuds (24 hour sale on select items on Samsung Store in Amazon)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 20th, 2021 12:04 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Jun 25, 2021
27 posts
45 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Samsung Live Earbuds (24 hour sale on select items on Samsung Store in Amazon)

24 hour sale in the samsung store on Amazon. Included some pictures of the other deals

I personally have the samsung galaxy buds+, and thought it was a spectacular purchase (upgraded from the Anker Life Earbuds at the time)
Images
  • upload.png
  • upload.png
  • upload.png
  • upload.png
  • upload.png
  • upload.png
  • upload.png
  • upload.png
  • upload.png
  • upload.png
14 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2011
1426 posts
1158 upvotes
Gatineau
They arent worth it IMO. Not very comfortable, not loud enough due to the fit, and they get really slimy and slippery because of the material used on the outside. The Buds plus or pro are a much better buy
Maybe I can build a house with all the boxes from stuff I've bought off RFD
Aug 28, 2014
651 posts
1145 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
I liked the buds live so much I bought another pair

Also got buds+ for my family
Mar 27, 2016
451 posts
406 upvotes
Vancouver
How do these fit for smaller ears?
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2006
2448 posts
916 upvotes
I got Samsung + for $100 that I have not even opened. Is this better for $20 more?
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2016
2083 posts
4757 upvotes
Lisameow wrote: How do these fit for smaller ears?
This fit fine. I prefer these over the buds. Have both.

Really depends, i dont like having something in the ear canal, these sit outside of it.
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2009
2376 posts
1587 upvotes
Kitchener
Heythumb88 wrote: They arent worth it IMO. Not very comfortable, not loud enough due to the fit, and they get really slimy and slippery because of the material used on the outside. The Buds plus or pro are a much better buy
That was my experience too. Pro worked much better for me.
Apr 7, 2009
575 posts
358 upvotes
toronto
Hartia0 wrote: This fit fine. I prefer these over the buds. Have both.

Really depends, i dont like having something in the ear canal, these sit outside of it.
I can't wear the earbuds that go into the ear canal either. The older airpods have been the best option thus far but if these are similar in feel, I may give it a shot. Thx
Jun 19, 2010
646 posts
519 upvotes
Vancouver
F it... I'm all in on samsung phone ecosystem now, I was debating these on their sale price of $150, now I guess I just own a pair.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 23, 2009
7320 posts
4372 upvotes
mediumsteak wrote: I liked the buds live so much I bought another pair

Also got buds+ for my family
I like the buds live as well. I can have em on for longer period of time without hurting my ears.
May 29, 2017
570 posts
436 upvotes
These are easily the most underrated and the best wireless earbuds out there for the price
Dec 3, 2018
76 posts
72 upvotes
Thx OP. Just ordered them from Costco given the mixed reviews and potential need to return them. $167.80 all in with free shipping.
Nov 12, 2012
618 posts
525 upvotes
Mississauga
I like these as they don't hurt your ears using longer time. Pro and plus have the silicon tip that hurts. However its personal comfort how they fit your ear. For me airpods does not stay in my ears, they fell off, but found these to be a great fit for my ears.
Oct 24, 2019
881 posts
1471 upvotes
Edmonton
Amazon also have free returns.
My wife is VERY picky. We returned the Live and Buds +. She still uses her super old wired Samsung buds.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)