[Amazon.ca] Samsung UR55 28" 4k Monitor $379.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 17th, 2020 9:47 pm
Dec 28, 2010
561 posts
121 upvotes
Mississauga, Ontario
I just set up mine today.
For some reason the picture is appearing yellow-ish...is there a setting I need to fix or what ?
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2013
2809 posts
3669 upvotes
Edmonton
Hi all, this monitor is back on sale at Best Buy and Staples (latter with 3% cash back through Rakuten).
Deal Fanatic
Dec 10, 2004
5990 posts
1873 upvotes
Thornhill
Coolisyu wrote: How does this monitor compare to AOC's?

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07LBM2DCC/ref ... -EbNJKSEYC
AOC is crappy noname brand with a lot of DOAs, returns, quality issues, RMAs,etc. They use panels from other brands, like Samsung, but they cut all corners to assemble them so lots of reviews on warping, plastic coming off or slight bumps breaking these monitors.
I use voice typing and rarely read what I typed...
Deal Fanatic
Dec 10, 2004
5990 posts
1873 upvotes
Thornhill
injuredcold wrote: I just set up mine today.
For some reason the picture is appearing yellow-ish...is there a setting I need to fix or what ?
It depends how bad.
1. could be an issue with the monitor if it's too yellow.
2. Could be an issue with you, if your previous one wasn't color corrected and now you are seeing a color corrected photo, which DOES give more yellow than blue and you are not used to that, as you got used to seeing fake blue, which is common with tvs,and non color corrected monitors as it is more pleasing to the eyes of many.
3. It could be a monitor setting if it has some sort of blue light filter-eye relief turned on, just like a setting on your phone( at least on mine)
Deal Fanatic
Dec 10, 2004
5990 posts
1873 upvotes
Thornhill
Wish good 32-34" were on sale as often as these 27-28" monitors. Have been meaning to pick up another large IPS due to my aging ones". Once you try 32-34", you wouldn't want to go back to anything less(after getting used to it for a month or so). So much more productive when you work and absolutely stunning when you game. I stopped using my TV too as it's better for watching movies. Even gaming on a 43" 4k monitor (16x9, not the 32x9) monitor @ 2" away is an amazing experience.