Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

SanDisk 400GB Ultra microSDXC 120MB/s - $59.99

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 30th, 2021 10:22 pm
Jan 1, 2010
535 posts
77 upvotes
Quebec
I bought this a week ago for my switch as well, ran h2testw on it, seems to be a legit card (sold and shipped by amazon)

only thing is, I ran crystal disk and it showed 20 mb/s read+write which seems to be pretty low performance (it might be my MSI laptop port tho), for the switch, I don't see a difference and it works well

I would probably not use this in a high end DSLR since it might be too slow for big raw pictures
Deal Fanatic
May 16, 2011
5249 posts
7740 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
Bit off topic, but does anyone know where to find good deals on XQD or CFexpress cards? Need them for my Nikon Z6
Temp. Banned
Jun 20, 2020
17142 posts
22931 upvotes
Toronto
spikeone wrote: I bought this a week ago for my switch as well, ran h2testw on it, seems to be a legit card (sold and shipped by amazon)

only thing is, I ran crystal disk and it showed 20 mb/s read+write which seems to be pretty low performance (it might be my MSI laptop port tho), for the switch, I don't see a difference and it works well

I would probably not use this in a high end DSLR since it might be too slow for big raw pictures
You should be getting up to 100MB/s read.
Sandisk rated this microSDXC as Speed Class 10, UHS Speed Class 1 and A1 so minimum sequential write speed is 10MB/s

Yes, Ultra is not good for DSLR's

SanDisk Data Sheet

Speed Class - SD Standard for Video Recording
Destiny is all
Deal Expert
Mar 6, 2003
18020 posts
10819 upvotes
Ottawa
aquaman123 wrote: V10 and uhs1 are the same from what I just found out. https://www.sdcard.org/press/thoughtlea ... lications/
Be careful.

There are two UHS interfaces called: UHS-I, and UHS-II.

But there are two UHS Speed classes: designed with symbols that look like "U1" and "U3". This corresponds to V10 and V30

You can have a UHS-I card with V10/U1 or a UHS-I card with V30/U3 speeds.

All devices are compatible with UHS-I, so mostly a person should just look at whether there is a U1 or U3, or V10, V30, V60 to identify the speed. UHS-II cards are much higher speed and you may find high end cameras that support UHS-II.

picture of UHS-I, vs UHS-II
electronicdesign_8655_promo.jpg
https://www.electronicdesign.com/techno ... mory-cards