Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Sandisk high enduranace 32GB Micro SD card w/adapter - $18.99

• Last Updated:
  • May 8th, 2019 5:33 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2005
4612 posts
9051 upvotes
Abbotsford B.C.

[Amazon.ca] Sandisk high enduranace 32GB Micro SD card w/adapter - $18.99

32GB high endurance SD card for dash cams , etc.

Also available a newer version of this card for $19.99 https://www.amazon.ca/SanDisk-Endurance ... B07P14QHB7

all time lows for both

probably variable pricing so decide quickly

other sized SD cards also seem reasonably priced
Last edited by raskal on May 8th, 2019 1:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Title edit
27 replies
Mar 8, 2006
993 posts
1223 upvotes
Sold by 3rd party fulfilled by Amazon... legit?
Deal Addict
Oct 4, 2004
4349 posts
1588 upvotes
Vancouver
kfunluc wrote: FYI, these are SDHC and not SD.
This is largely irrelevant in 2019. Anything greater than 2GB is technically an SDHC card. Anything larger than 32GB is SDXC. Back in the day, some devices were not compatible with larger capacity cards but this is much less so today.

Additionally, when buying from Amazon.ca, the best way to prevent fakes is to buy "sold and shipped by Amazon.ca". Bad stock can sometimes be mixed in with the real stuff but your chances of getting a good card are better and you have Amazon customer service to sort it out for you. At 18.99, you're not buying from Amazon which is priced the same as the 64GB version.

A 32GB high endurance card is also a bit of an oxymoron. Endurance is basically rated by the number of writes that a card can withstand before failure and a 64GB card for $10 more (~$29 shipped and sold by Amazon) gives you literally double the endurance. You're better off with that. The new model 32/64GB High Endurance cards are not available yet from Amazon directly. The reviews don't exactly instil confidence from marketplace sellers: "Bought one from WestCoastMemmoryDepot" and fulfilled by Amazon. My PC could not even read the card, and my phone said "Damaged SD" when I popped it in, so this going back for an immediate refund. Never had a DOA card before, and can't comment on it's authenticity"
Last edited by lhsonic on May 8th, 2019 1:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Removed external link in signature.
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2005
4612 posts
9051 upvotes
Abbotsford B.C.
starlamp wrote: Sorry man - would have let you first post.
Peeps are in a grumpy mood today. Down votes everywhere! Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
23019 posts
6892 upvotes
Scarberia
Had a free 10gc from Ugo wallet... Thx
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Guru
Sep 10, 2008
10276 posts
9274 upvotes
Kitchener
My Tesla's "Sentry Mode" managed to kill my Kingston USB stick in about 6 months (completely faulty now). I'm going with a high endurance card now, lesson learned. Didn't know about all of the fakes sold by 3rd parties though.
Last edited by Rob_EV on May 8th, 2019 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Feb 13, 2019
312 posts
159 upvotes
raskal wrote: Peeps are in a grumpy mood today. Down votes everywhere! Face With Tears Of Joy
I was just thinking how crappy RFD is getting. I've seen so many threads where people posting deals get flamed and told off. If you don't like the deal just don't buy it - soon people won't bother
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2012
3111 posts
3201 upvotes
starlamp wrote: I was just thinking how crappy RFD is getting. I've seen so many threads where people posting deals get flamed and told off. If you don't like the deal just don't buy it - soon people won't bother
Im guilty...

But I think it's because most of the time posters don't do ANY diligence before posting.
Remember this is the hot deals section of a larger forum.
No politics in sigs - mods
Feb 13, 2019
312 posts
159 upvotes
Chewfam wrote: Im guilty...

But I think it's because most of the time posters don't do ANY diligence before posting.
Fair enough but sometimes I reckon folks go overboard - especially when it's an honest mistake.
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2005
4612 posts
9051 upvotes
Abbotsford B.C.
Chewfam wrote: Im guilty...

I wasn't going to post on this topic anymore, but you piqued my interest.

What about this post made you downvote?
Last edited by raskal on May 8th, 2019 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
41802 posts
30056 upvotes
Center of Universe
IntrepidRT wrote: My Tesla's "Sentry Mode" managed to kill my Kingston USB stick in about 6 months (completely faulty now). I'm going with a high endurance card now, lesson learned. Didn't know about all of the fakes sold by 3rd parties though.
Sentry mode records 24/7?
Deal Guru
Sep 10, 2008
10276 posts
9274 upvotes
Kitchener
vkizzle wrote: Sentry mode records 24/7?
Only when enabled or when driving (dash cam). Auto enable option coming soon. 8 cameras all recording at the same time.
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2008
1954 posts
1477 upvotes
starlamp wrote: I was just thinking how crappy RFD is getting. I've seen so many threads where people posting deals get flamed and told off. If you don't like the deal just don't buy it - soon people won't bother
The peeps that downvote are short sighted. They don't seem to get it that by downvoting, you are discouraging the OP from posting ANY deals in the future.

And of course, theres just the bitter and grumpy people out there
Last edited by adilh53 on May 8th, 2019 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2012
3111 posts
3201 upvotes
raskal wrote: I wasn't going to post on this topic anymore, but you piqued my interest.

What about this post made you downvote?
I didn't up or down but I would say it's regular price because the SanDisk high endurance 32/64 have been $20/$30 for almost a year now. Pretty much he new normal price for these.
No politics in sigs - mods
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
41802 posts
30056 upvotes
Center of Universe
Forget the haters OP...keep on posting these deals, as I'm not always searching Amazon, BB, CC etc... and prefer to see them all here in RFD.