Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] SANSI 17W (170 Watt Equivalent) A19 Dimmable LED Bulb, 2500 Lumens, 5000K, E26 Base, 5-yr Warranty. 30% off. $26.59

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 24th, 2019 11:53 pm
[OP]
Newbie
Sep 26, 2017
62 posts
64 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] SANSI 17W (170 Watt Equivalent) A19 Dimmable LED Bulb, 2500 Lumens, 5000K, E26 Base, 5-yr Warranty. 30% off. $26.59

Discount code: SANSILED

Comes with a 5 year warranty.
Last edited by michaelnzha on Feb 24th, 2019 6:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
28 replies
Sr. Member
Sep 13, 2011
538 posts
218 upvotes
ANJOU
5000K will burn your eyes. I recommende 2200 to 3000k max.
The higher, the more bluelight it will emit and disturb your sleep.
Last edited by elgros4 on Feb 24th, 2019 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2003
8422 posts
3986 upvotes
MVRD
Price and brand in the title, please.
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2007
2143 posts
1455 upvotes
SW Ontario
elgros4 wrote: 5000K will burn your eyes. I recommende 2200 to 3000k max.
Light colour is a matter of personal opinion ... some people only prefer 2200~3500K as it's close to what most incandescent lights were most times. Personally, I hate it as it casts a yellow hue on everything and does a poor job of rendering true colors.

Our home is completely 5000~5500K lighting and get compliments all the time about how "natural" feeling the lighting is ... and when we explain the colour temperature, people are shocked to know that it's that. Problem is people mix lighting colour temperatures in a home and it sticks out.
I'd rather be outdoors camping, kayaking, and mountain biking ...
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2008
1028 posts
105 upvotes
Thx OP. Picked one up for the garage, should give me plenty of light in there.
Sr. Member
Sep 13, 2011
538 posts
218 upvotes
ANJOU
Jojo_Madman wrote: Light colour is a matter of personal opinion ... some people only prefer 2200~3500K as it's close to what most incandescent lights were most times. Personally, I hate it as it casts a yellow hue on everything and does a poor job of rendering true colors.

Our home is completely 5000~5500K lighting and get compliments all the time about how "natural" feeling the lighting is ... and when we explain the colour temperature, people are shocked to know that it's that. Problem is people mix lighting colour temperatures in a home and it sticks out.
Yes, but it will interfere more with you sleep wit more blue light wavelenght.
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2007
2143 posts
1455 upvotes
SW Ontario
elgros4 wrote: Yes, but it will interfere more with you sleep wit more blue light wavelenght.
Don't know about you, but I generally sleep with the lights out ... unless I fall asleep on the couch, which any blue light doesnt seem to stop me.
I'd rather be outdoors camping, kayaking, and mountain biking ...
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
25972 posts
11411 upvotes
elgros4 wrote: The higher, the more bluelight it will emit and disturb your sleep.
I'd be more concerned about 2500 lumens disturbing my sleep...
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 19, 2007
3496 posts
2022 upvotes
Manitouwadge, Ontari…
these seem too over prices. You got bulbs like 33 cents each. You could just get yourself say a splitter for the socket and put 2 bulbs instead...
---
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2007
2143 posts
1455 upvotes
SW Ontario
death_hawk wrote: I'd be more concerned about 2500 lumens disturbing my sleep...
LOL ... or the neighbors
I'd rather be outdoors camping, kayaking, and mountain biking ...
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
25972 posts
11411 upvotes
kanechart wrote: these seem too over prices. You got bulbs like 33 cents each. You could just get yourself say a splitter for the socket and put 2 bulbs instead...
Please link me any LED bulb for $0.33 each and I will buy all of them right now.
Sr. Member
Nov 28, 2016
524 posts
206 upvotes
Subscribing for a $0.33 led bulb
Lurking on RFD for years. Finally decided to make an account...😂
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2010
1147 posts
585 upvotes
Kamloops, BC
Jojo_Madman wrote: Light colour is a matter of personal opinion ... some people only prefer 2200~3500K as it's close to what most incandescent lights were most times. Personally, I hate it as it casts a yellow hue on everything and does a poor job of rendering true colors.

Our home is completely 5000~5500K lighting and get compliments all the time about how "natural" feeling the lighting is ... and when we explain the colour temperature, people are shocked to know that it's that. Problem is people mix lighting colour temperatures in a home and it sticks out.
To each their own. 5000k+ is hospital lighting. Keeps the doctors and nurses awake on their shift.
Last edited by ssjlancer on Feb 24th, 2019 4:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 26, 2010
1371 posts
855 upvotes
Land
0.33 led light bulb , hell of a hot deal.. lol
Anyone got a link?
. . . .

Be Nice...

. . . .

Top