Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Saucony Jazz lowpro sneakers (some colours/sizes) $28.67

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 10th, 2019 5:02 am
[OP]
Sep 17, 2016
237 posts
223 upvotes
KW

[Amazon.ca] Saucony Jazz lowpro sneakers (some colours/sizes) $28.67

Noticed this today, but it looks like it's just the Coffee/Silver colour that's this price. Some other styles around $50 which is pretty good too. Some of the very best dad style around. I bought some to match my toddler's extensive collection of baby jazz sneakers.
Last edited by TomRFD on Oct 4th, 2019 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated retailer name
5 replies
Jul 1, 2019
36 posts
56 upvotes
I swear by these sneakers. Until I bought Ultraboosts a couple months ago, I only wore Jazz sneakers for the past 5 years or so. They're extraordinarily comfortable, fairly durable, and relatively stylish, in my opinion.

The prices for Saucony Jazz and Jazz Low Pro constantly fluctuate on Amazon. I've literally seen them go from $120 one day to like, $30 the next day. A bit of attentiveness and patience can score you a great deal on a pair you're eyeing. The Jazz Low Pro seldom go below $50, so this is a good deal that may strike other colorways and sizes in the near future.

Keep in mind that prices aren't just different among colorways, but also vary for different sizes within colorways, too. I have found price disparities among different sizes of the same product to be pretty standard for clothing and shoe sales on Amazon, for some reason.
Banned
Feb 23, 2004
7940 posts
3539 upvotes
I like Saucony’s, but these are really basic.

I’ve had good luck finding better Saucony’s at Winners for around the same price as originally posted.