Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Locked: Amazon.ca - save $10 when you spend $50

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 3rd, 2015 12:31 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Dec 27, 2013
17 posts
30 upvotes
Halifax

[Amazon.ca] Amazon.ca - save $10 when you spend $50

Received an email from Amazon saying they missed me. I'm not sure if the code is generic, seems like it. If not, I hope someone can enjoy the savings.
--------

We've missed you! We are pleased to offer this promotional code, giving you a $10 discount when you spend at least $50 at Amazon.ca. Your code is valid until July 7th, 2015, on products shipped from and sold by Amazon.ca (gift cards and products sold by third-party sellers are excluded).

Your Promotional Code: 10CODECA
43 replies
Apr 6, 2011
570 posts
238 upvotes
its targeted there was already a thread!
Jun 28, 2015
2 posts
Winnipeg, MB
I got it to work after select super saving shipping methods.
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2003
1480 posts
1420 upvotes
SASKABUSH
let me use the code even though I just had an order arrive on the 23rd ..weird that
Apr 17, 2008
618 posts
548 upvotes
scatterrap wrote: I got it to work after select super saving shipping methods.
Wouldn't work even with super saver selected.
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
1145 posts
325 upvotes
Ottawa
Didnt work for me either. :(
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
6256 posts
8670 upvotes
I think Amazon should have similar promotion (even better discount) for loyal customers. Otherwise, existing loyal customers will feel being excluded
Deal Expert
Jun 14, 2001
15556 posts
1025 upvotes
sjpeters79 wrote: Wouldn't work even with super saver selected.
Same here
lcmt wrote: I think Amazon should have similar promotion (even better discount) for loyal customers. Otherwise, existing loyal customers will feel being excluded
Agreed. What it's done is encourage me to buy from another retailer if everyone thing else is equal so Amazon will send me a coupon to shop there again.
Should we have open retail markets to bring more UK and US retailers to Canada?wegmans-tops-trader-joes-americas-favou ... #p27788812
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
6256 posts
8670 upvotes
I'm going to send this as suggestion to Amazon.ca. I think every loyal customer should do that. Once Amazon hear our voice, we will eventually get something.
NG wrote: Same here

Agreed. What it's done is encourage me to buy from another retailer if everyone thing else is equal so Amazon will send me a coupon to shop there again.
Mar 13, 2010
80 posts
30 upvotes
NG wrote: What it's done is encourage me to buy from another retailer if everyone thing else is equal so Amazon will send me a coupon to shop there again.
I got this message:
"We've missed you and we hope you'll come back soon."
and NO CODE.

I used to buy a lot from amazon but haven't purchased anything since last fall but coincidentally was looking to pick something up today since stores are closed. Knowing that others are getting $10 off, I guess I'll sit out until they miss me enough for a coupon.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
6256 posts
8670 upvotes
You can try the code, and it may work for you.
9600 wrote: I got this message:
"We've missed you and we hope you'll come back soon."
and NO CODE.

I used to buy a lot from amazon but haven't purchased anything since last fall but coincidentally was looking to pick something up today since stores are closed. Knowing that others are getting $10 off, I guess I'll sit out until they miss me enough for a coupon.
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2012
3990 posts
2937 upvotes
Calgary
didnt work for me. too bad
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2014
2221 posts
1511 upvotes
no go for me
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2008
1175 posts
236 upvotes
End of nowhere
Not working for me.
Aug 26, 2011
46 posts
44 upvotes
didnt work for me either
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2014
2221 posts
1511 upvotes
GOT IT TO WORK! Contact amazon via live chat and tell them this code doesn't work. They will get someone to email you back and issue a $10 promotion on your account.
Looks like you don't have to spend $50 to get -$10 either!
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2008
1337 posts
299 upvotes
Ottawa
Alvord wrote: GOT IT TO WORK! Contact amazon via live chat and tell them this code doesn't work. They will get someone to email you back and issue a $10 promotion on your account.
Looks like you don't have to spend $50 to get -$10 either!
Just tried that and the rep chatting with me asked for a link where I saw the code. I tried saying my friend got the code but couldn't use it so gave it to me. But she said, "I'm sorry that even though you place an order this doesn't work on your orders because it works only for the people who have received the email."

I said thanks, and that I would cancel my $55 order with the hope that some time I may get a "loyal customer" code...thinking maybe she'll take pity and send me a code anyway. No dice.
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2014
2221 posts
1511 upvotes
hilts wrote: Just tried that and the rep chatting with me asked for a link where I saw the code. I tried saying my friend got the code but couldn't use it so gave it to me. But she said, "I'm sorry that even though you place an order this doesn't work on your orders because it works only for the people who have received the email."

I said thanks, and that I would cancel my $55 order with the hope that some time I may get a "loyal customer" code...thinking maybe she'll take pity and send me a code anyway. No dice.
Odd. I guess it's hit or miss with the representative. I told the representative that this code is not working with my order and he said I'll get an email regarding this issue and I did. Try chatting with another representative.
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2010
1808 posts
1070 upvotes
Montreal
Amazon reps sometimes give you stuff easy but it's really YMMV. For these kind of things it kind of crosses a barrier in terms of morality for me