Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Schlage Connect Touchscreen Deadbolt with Handles ($199.99)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 29th, 2017 7:45 am
Jan 30, 2011
116 posts
101 upvotes
Delta
I bought one last week off craigslist for $160.00
this is an amazing deal at 199.99 as it comes with the matching handle.

Awesome find, don't think, just buy people.
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2006
1794 posts
338 upvotes
Toronto
VertigoM wrote: Looks like they are all OOS now.

Great deal while it lasted!
It's still at $199 if you look at other sellers. Temporarily out of stock but still have the option to buy from amazon.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2008
3341 posts
2076 upvotes
dang.. said 10 in stock when I added to cart, now out of stock on the lattitude. Put the order in to hold a space.

Expensive evening with the Ring bell also.
Jul 5, 2013
291 posts
156 upvotes
NORTH YORK
Missed the deal! If someone decides they don't want theirs or ordered a second one, id love to pick it up from you in the GTA. Thanks!
Deal Addict
May 12, 2004
3058 posts
488 upvotes
Mississauga
VertigoM wrote: Nope, Schlage does not. They used to but then they got sued by Weiser for patent infringement and ceased selling it after that.
Darn. currently my schlage front door and garage had same key so i figured it exists and I could use the same key. No Problem I will just work with two keys
Nov 13, 2005
489 posts
66 upvotes
Calgary
To those who ordered, are you getting a "Prime 2-day shipping" guarantee of Monday, December 4?

Thinking Face
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2004
4012 posts
715 upvotes
Seems even though Amazon is OOS you can still order at $199 for fulfillment when they get more stock, canceled my bright chrome one and ordered the satin nickel
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2006
4627 posts
3267 upvotes
Ottawa
clamchowder wrote: To those who ordered, are you getting a "Prime 2-day shipping" guarantee of Monday, December 4?

Thinking Face
No it weirdly said prime two days delivery on Thursday.. Lol. For this and another order I have.
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2011
1625 posts
1339 upvotes
Whitby
yoshi838 wrote: Do you mean if the person has Prime membership? Amazon does not allow for buyer's remorse return for free. Without Prime, AFAIK, Amazon requests the buyer to pay for return shipping.
It depends on what reason you choose when you initiate return. I think if you choose anything other than "no longer needed" you won't be charged for return shipping.
[external link removed]
Nov 13, 2005
489 posts
66 upvotes
Calgary
shylok wrote: No it weirdly said prime two days delivery on Thursday.. Lol. For this and another order I have.
Strange. It's not a big deal, though. Thanks for letting me know.
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2006
4627 posts
3267 upvotes
Ottawa
shylok wrote: No it weirdly said prime two days delivery on Thursday.. Lol. For this and another order I have.
Shipped
Deal Addict
May 12, 2004
3058 posts
488 upvotes
Mississauga
I will likely be returning mine so if anybody wants my satin nickel at cost, send me a PM I'm in the west end (Mississauga)