[Amazon.ca] Schlage Lock- (Bright Brass) Deadbolt $98 25% off

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 12th, 2019 4:39 pm
[OP]
Apr 18, 2011
51 posts
94 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Schlage Lock- (Bright Brass) Deadbolt $98 25% off

I have one of these on front door. I love the ability to step out to the garden, lock the door behind me and not worry about my keys or phone. Since your hand provides the power for the bolt, the battery lasts for years.
Last edited by peislander on Dec 12th, 2019 2:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
5 replies
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2003
5088 posts
3850 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Please put colour in title. Brass is a deal breaker for me.

Edit: The Camelot locks are showing up at $98 in other colours.
Deal Expert
Nov 2, 2003
16174 posts
2526 upvotes
GTA
that is fugly
for the same price you can probably get an august smart lock during boxing day (last year I bought one for $95.99) which doesn't require changing your lock on the outside, but still retrofits your lock into a smart lock so you can still unlock via key if you want, or you can use smart phone, or you can have bluetooth auto unlock when you're within a few meters.
Aug 26, 2008
392 posts
182 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Beware negative reviews, the thing may lock you out in cold weather. Smart schlage locks are prone to the same issue unfortunately.
Oct 2, 2019
337 posts
212 upvotes
actng wrote: that is fugly
for the same price you can probably get an august smart lock during boxing day (last year I bought one for $95.99) which doesn't require changing your lock on the outside, but still retrofits your lock into a smart lock so you can still unlock via key if you want, or you can use smart phone, or you can have bluetooth auto unlock when you're within a few meters.
Which deal was that?