Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Schlage Touch Century Lock with Latitude Lever

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 16th, 2021 11:09 pm
[OP]
Sr. Member
Mar 22, 2005
680 posts
854 upvotes
Québec,Qc

[Amazon.ca] Schlage Touch Century Lock with Latitude Lever

Came across this deal. I think it looks nice if you don't have/need a deadlock.

I bought it for my garage last summer for 181$. Now I wanted another one for my house.

There is two models for this price:
https://www.amazon.ca/-/fr/Schlage-Serr ... 00N12FD10/
https://www.amazon.ca/-/fr/Schlage-Serr ... 00N12EZ2I/

Image
4 replies
Member
Jan 4, 2014
378 posts
464 upvotes
Paris
For the English...
https://www.amazon.ca/Schlage-FE695-CEN ... =hi&sr=1-1
If it locks automatically after a few seconds... Great deal.
Like the fingerprint feature. Battery life sounds good, but not certain in cold weather if it's shield from a cold metal door draining the battery. Nice it has the low battery indicator, Thumbs up OP
[OP]
Sr. Member
Mar 22, 2005
680 posts
854 upvotes
Québec,Qc
IslandTourGuide wrote: For the English...
https://www.amazon.ca/Schlage-FE695-CEN ... =hi&sr=1-1
If it locks automatically after a few seconds... Great deal.
Like the fingerprint feature. Battery life sounds good, but not certain in cold weather if it's shield from a cold metal door draining the battery. Nice it has the low battery indicator, Thumbs up OP
I live in Quebec (Sorry I took the link in french). I can say that I had -35C without any issue. The two "pins" on the outside of this lock is allowing you, if the battery is dead, to plug a 9V battery from the outside to give enough power to let you enter your pin.
Member
Jan 4, 2014
378 posts
464 upvotes
Paris
jonat wrote: I live in Quebec (Sorry I took the link in french). I can say that I had -35C without any issue. The two "pins" on the outside of this lock is allowing you, if the battery is dead, to plug a 9V battery from the outside to give enough power to let you enter your pin.
No need to apologise. The center of the universe isn't Toronto, but majority of RFD are English speaking so I went searching for the link ...lol.
I like that 9V battery feature. Good find. I have purchased two of the dead bolt types in the past and then have to put a "dummy" handle to pull the doors closed. Question - does it have the auto lock after a few seconds?
[OP]
Sr. Member
Mar 22, 2005
680 posts
854 upvotes
Québec,Qc
IslandTourGuide wrote: No need to apologise. The center of the universe isn't Toronto, but majority of RFD are English speaking so I went searching for the link ...lol.
I like that 9V battery feature. Good find. I have purchased two of the dead bolt types in the past and then have to put a "dummy" handle to pull the doors closed. Question - does it have the auto lock after a few seconds?
Yes, it auto lock.

Top