Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Scott Paper Towels Choose-A-Sheet, White, 24 Mega Rolls $16.04

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 3rd, 2018 9:22 pm
31 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2008
3350 posts
2446 upvotes
Montreal
Seems decent, but these have no "ULTRA" "SUPREME" or any other fancy adjective for its merits. Is this the bottom of the barrel, basic paper towel?
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2009
1900 posts
1367 upvotes
Toronto
daviiiiiid wrote: Seems decent, but these have no "ULTRA" "SUPREME" or any other fancy adjective for its merits. Is this the bottom of the barrel, basic paper towel?
Yes it is. Mixed reviews on Amazon.
Deal Addict
Mar 1, 2012
2484 posts
3179 upvotes
Ottawa
15% S&S discount brings it to $13.63 before taxes.
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2009
1474 posts
734 upvotes
daviiiiiid wrote: Seems decent, but these have no "ULTRA" "SUPREME" or any other fancy adjective for its merits. Is this the bottom of the barrel, basic paper towel?
Lmao so true, these companies have made it so hard to know what a roll of their paper towl or toilet paper is without actually seeing it. One of the few things I miss buying in store vs online unless it's something I've already ordered and know what I'll get.
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2003
2056 posts
499 upvotes
Toronto
u0dcameron wrote: Lmao so true, these companies have made it so hard to know what a roll of their paper towl or toilet paper is without actually seeing it. One of the few things I miss buying in store vs online unless it's something I've already ordered and know what I'll get.
Are you one of those who makes holes through the packaging to feel the toilet roll in- stores? How else do u know the feel?
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2009
1474 posts
734 upvotes
samson wrote: Are you one of those who makes holes through the packaging to feel the toilet roll in- stores? How else do u know the feel?
What would make you jump to this conclusion? When did I say anything about me feeling the rolls I said see and I'm referring to the size and thickness of the rolls. I've never seen someone do this or seen holes in toilet paper packaging, maybe it's you thats doing this?
Deal Guru
Jul 20, 2006
12734 posts
6256 upvotes
u0dcameron wrote: What would make you jump to this conclusion? When did I say anything about me feeling the rolls I said see and I'm referring to the size and thickness of the rolls. I've never seen someone do this or seen holes in toilet paper packaging, maybe it's you thats doing this?
All the measurements are on the packaging of the photo.
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2003
2056 posts
499 upvotes
Toronto
u0dcameron wrote: What would make you jump to this conclusion? When did I say anything about me feeling the rolls I said see and I'm referring to the size and thickness of the rolls. I've never seen someone do this or seen holes in toilet paper packaging, maybe it's you thats doing this?
So what is benefit if going instore then? Specs r on the website know?
Deal Addict
Feb 6, 2014
2174 posts
547 upvotes
St. Johns
Is this a better deal than the kirkland brand paper towels?
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2003
2056 posts
499 upvotes
Toronto
Kirkland is 2-ply and 1 inch bigger per towel.
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2010
2602 posts
488 upvotes
DFR Headquarter
How come bounty never gets this type of discount? Arg!!!
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2009
1474 posts
734 upvotes
samson wrote: So what is benefit if going instore then? Specs r on the website know?
:facepalm:

Sorry maybe you compare measurements of paper towel and toilet paper versus the products you've bought in the past I do not. Is every brand of 2 ply equal? Do you think that? Can you not look with your own eyes at two brands of toilet paper / paper towel and think "hmm this looks like a quality product" do the measurements alone tell you that?
May 12, 2003
371 posts
262 upvotes
GTA
These things are pure crap. I bought like 200 rolls when it went on sale last time. God, couldnt wait to get rid of them.

Waste your money elsewhere.
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2003
2056 posts
499 upvotes
Toronto
u0dcameron wrote: :facepalm:

Sorry maybe you compare measurements of paper towel and toilet paper versus the products you've bought in the past I do not. Is every brand of 2 ply equal? Do you think that? Can you not look with your own eyes at two brands of toilet paper / paper towel and think "hmm this looks like a quality product" do the measurements alone tell you that?
Seriously? Whats the difference between looking online at a pic and instore? Is it the feel or look your after? If its the feel, I am just curious how u feel if... its all doubled wrapped in plastic.,
Aug 16, 2008
627 posts
462 upvotes
Toronto
ssj4_ootaku1 wrote: These things are pure crap. I bought like 200 rolls when it went on sale last time. God, couldnt wait to get rid of them.

Waste your money elsewhere.
Thanks for the warning. I'll pass. I still think I'm better off waiting for the No Frill, Food Basic sales.
Fido $5/4gb + CPO tablet X1
Deal Guru
Jul 20, 2006
12734 posts
6256 upvotes
u0dcameron wrote: :facepalm:

Sorry, but your arguments are making no sense, just let it go.
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2009
1474 posts
734 upvotes
samson wrote: Seriously? Whats the difference between looking online at a pic and instore? Is it the feel or look your after? If its the feel, I am just curious how u feel if... its all doubled wrapped in plastic.,
You keep saying feel and I’ve never once said feel why do you keep doing that? Have you not read the replies in this thread? There have been posts asking about the quality of the paper towel and replies saying it’s crap clearly I’m not the only one that can’t simply tell by the measurements and the retailers online pictures. Your not going to get another reply from me because I feel your simply trolling at this point. I’ve already made it clear I feel that I can tell the products quality better seeing in person vs an online picture and measurements if you can’t understand that I just can’t help you.
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2009
1474 posts
734 upvotes
bobcat99 wrote: Sorry, but your arguments are making no sense, just let it go.
What are you Samson’s second account? Lol