Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Segway One S1 (Electric Unicycle) - $399

• Last Updated:
  • May 22nd, 2018 8:23 am
Deal Fanatic
Sep 22, 2012
7713 posts
10724 upvotes
Richmond Hill

[Amazon.ca] Segway One S1 (Electric Unicycle) - $399

Tremendous deal on a self-balancing electric unicycle!

Goes up to 20km/h and a distance of 24km with one charge.

Well regarded wheel, and I'd jump on this if I hadn't recently purchased an IPS i5.

Regularly priced at $1k+, and never been anywhere near this cheap before.

Amazon.com has it for $299 USD if you prefer the hassle for the slight discount. Has been going in and out of stock on the American side.

---

Batteries may be in "hibernation mode" when you receive the Ninebot.

Remove both batteries, leave off for 5 minutes, reinstall then charge to full (approx 4 hours)

Last edited by rugerty100 on Dec 9th, 2017 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
214 replies
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
26166 posts
39569 upvotes
Toronto
chatbox wrote: My wife says no...
I can understand why. Riding one of these you'll have women throwing themselves at you. Nothing cooler except perhaps guy on a unicycle.
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
Deal Expert
Mar 6, 2003
19696 posts
13554 upvotes
Ottawa
Great price, so tempted to buy one of these just to play around. Sounds like it's hard to learn though and it's going to get beat up learning on it

I would still prefer the regular Segway Mini that looks more like a hoverboard. Seems more natural to ride than a unicycle.
Please update your profile to include your city https://forums.redflagdeals.com/ucp.php ... ofile_info
Banned
Feb 2, 2014
1426 posts
942 upvotes
The 6
chatbox wrote: My wife says no...
My wife is a Debbie Downer too. Just go ahead and buy it. Ask for forgiveness later if she finds out.
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2014
1191 posts
249 upvotes
I haven't seen something like this before. I was thinking of the one in Mall Cop.
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2017
3859 posts
2814 upvotes
"Appeals to riders that are 16 - 50 year olds"

I guess common sense disappears at age 16 and magically reappears at age 50. :)
Jun 10, 2016
637 posts
580 upvotes
Whitby
its for Petite people.. 220 pounds !!
Deal Guru
Jul 7, 2007
10977 posts
2909 upvotes
EmmEmm wrote: its for Petite people.. 220 pounds !!
220 isn't exactly petite.... it's great to say "hey bob, sorry man, i can't let you try this"
Deal Addict
May 15, 2009
3160 posts
3349 upvotes
57330 downvotes
Bought this at $499... Amazon wont refund the difference so I had to buy it again and return the old one.
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2006
2451 posts
873 upvotes
DrunkenStupor wrote: My wife is a Debbie Downer too. Just go ahead and buy it. Ask for forgiveness later if she finds out.
Canada has become such a matriarchal society.
As long as mine pays the hydro for the servers... I opine.
Jun 10, 2016
637 posts
580 upvotes
Whitby
kingofwale wrote: 220 isn't exactly petite.... it's great to say "hey bob, sorry man, i can't let you try this"
danomed wrote: Wow there are so many things wrong with this statment.....
i was talking about men.
Deal Addict
Sep 17, 2007
3057 posts
1503 upvotes
EmmEmm wrote: i was talking about men.
Indeed, if you have muscle tone then this might be out of the question.
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
32228 posts
8694 upvotes
GTHA
Fyi, these are not allowed on Toronto sidewalks or bike paths...

You cannot ride your moped, vespas, scooter, segway on the sidewalk or bike path.
Sidewalks are intended for pedestrian use, though there are exceptions made for motor-assisted wheelchairs/scooters.
Authority is given to municipalities as to what vehicles are allowed where. Essentially, no motorized vehicle of any type is permitted on a city sidewalk or bike path. Enforcement for this type of issue is dealt with by Toronto Police.

from https://www.toronto.ca/311/knowledgebas ... -path.html
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
3689 posts
4303 upvotes
tk1000 wrote: Fyi, these are not allowed on Toronto sidewalks or bike paths...

You cannot ride your moped, vespas, scooter, segway on the sidewalk or bike path.
Sidewalks are intended for pedestrian use, though there are exceptions made for motor-assisted wheelchairs/scooters.
Authority is given to municipalities as to what vehicles are allowed where. Essentially, no motorized vehicle of any type is permitted on a city sidewalk or bike path. Enforcement for this type of issue is dealt with by Toronto Police.

from https://www.toronto.ca/311/knowledgebas ... -path.html
Good to know, but unless you live downtown no one has the time to enforce that crap. Bikes, mopeds and other vehicles routinely use sidewalks and this unicycle is the lesser of all those evils.
For Sale:
Banned
Feb 2, 2014
1426 posts
942 upvotes
The 6
They should build a version that holds more than 220 pounds. Would love to use this to drop my 4 year old daughter to daycare. But we exceed the maximum allowable weight by 20 lbs when we ride it together.
Mar 12, 2002
168 posts
19 upvotes
Olds
An amazing price. I remember buying a used Airwheel for my son a few years ago for $550.

They definitely get scratched and banged up while learning though.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2004
3908 posts
2123 upvotes
Vancouver
I like the 'Customers also bought this' section lower on the page -- helmet, knee pads, training wheels...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)