Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Seiko Men's SNK789 Seiko 5 Automatic White Dial Stainless-Steel Bracelet Watch $90 [WARM]

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 9th, 2020 9:53 am
[OP]
Sep 22, 2010
19 posts
19 upvotes
Toronto

[Amazon.ca] Seiko Men's SNK789 Seiko 5 Automatic White Dial Stainless-Steel Bracelet Watch $90 [WARM]

Warm Deal
Not bad for a SNK Series by Seiko for a reliable automatic piece
Images
  • 2.JPG
  • 1.JPG
4 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2013
1399 posts
537 upvotes
Toronto
Agree this is a warm deal.

Bought the blue and black face versions a few years ago for around $65. Remove the metal bands and replace them with leather or nato straps and they've been awesome.

I'm tempted to buy this white face, but honestly have not needed to wear my watches since COVID hit...
Nov 5, 2018
280 posts
217 upvotes
hssironman wrote: Agree this is a warm deal.

Bought the blue and black face versions a few years ago for around $65. Remove the metal bands and replace them with leather or nato straps and they've been awesome.

I'm tempted to buy this white face, but honestly have not needed to wear my watches since COVID hit...
I went to uniqlo to get that free heat tech and wanted to buy clothes but I've been pretty much in pajamas for 8 months...

I know that feel lool
Deal Fanatic
May 11, 2009
5330 posts
1985 upvotes
Debtario
Agreed, warm price for 2020. Used to be on the upper end of regular price a few years ago. These are still decent watches and good value considering Seiko has discontinued their best value watches and massively increased prices on the new releases.

I also got my Seiko 5 (SNKE51) for under $70 back in 2012, still love it though rarely wear it. The watch heads themselves are excellent quality, the bracelet is where all the costs were cut - get an aftermarket strap or bracelet and it really elevates these watches.

It's been a very poor year or so for watch deals in general, everything has gone up and classic BF/BD deals (like the Bulova moon watch) didn't happen last year. The best I've seen for Seiko were the new 5KX diver look-alikes at the bay, but even at ~$240 those were pricey for what they are.
"I possess a device, in my pocket, capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man. I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers"