Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Seiko SNKK71 Seiko 5 Automatic Stainless Steel Watch $60.89

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 14th, 2018 11:35 pm
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2006
3141 posts
1321 upvotes
Toronto

[Amazon.ca] Seiko SNKK71 Seiko 5 Automatic Stainless Steel Watch $60.89

Looks like this is the lowest price it's ever been for this Seiko 5 Automatic. Looks great paired with a leather band (fellow RFDers can vouch for that). I just bought the white face version for the same price but I think I bought the last one as it became OOS immediately right after. So this one is probably low in stock too.

https://www.amazon.ca/Seiko-SNKK71-Auto ... BV7GV4AX94
15 replies
Sep 6, 2006
567 posts
1295 upvotes
Toronto
I bought 5 of the white face ones this morning along with the Hadley-Roma Men's Alligator Grain Leather Watch Strap for groomsmen gifts. Good deal for an automatic watch.
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2015
3673 posts
4140 upvotes
It seems that this watch comes to this price as often that I would consider it a regular price now :), thanks OP.
Stay strong, situation always looks harder and that it will never end when you are in the middle of it, but remember past experiences, everything has an ending.
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2002
13237 posts
12063 upvotes
Toronto
Seems the Seiko 5 are on a rotating sale between styles, you should pick up the one you want when it dips below $70. I usually set up a price alert on 3C.
Oct 24, 2009
193 posts
177 upvotes
Brighton, Ontario
I picked up the SNK809 the last time it was on sale (about 2 months ago) and I can't believe how a battery-less, no wind watch keeps such accurate time. I have yet to adjust it. For $60 these watches are unbeatable.
Nov 23, 2017
58 posts
154 upvotes
PriceHunter wrote: It seems that this watch comes to this price as often that I would consider it a regular price now :), thanks OP.
I wanted one :/
At least now I know why they were out of stock when I went to order one at lunch. XD
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
27157 posts
37129 upvotes
It looks pretty small, for feminine hands.
I aim to be inclusive and considerate of others in my posts. If I fall short of that mark, feel free to let me know in good faith, and where appropriate, I'll edit my posts. Thank you.
Jul 13, 2007
427 posts
405 upvotes
Vancouver
redflagdealsguy wrote: It looks pretty small, for feminine hands.
Yah 38mm. Not saying don’t buy, but realize that this is on the smaller end of things.
Banned
Dec 17, 2017
1014 posts
1054 upvotes
cool069 wrote: I bought 5 of the white face ones this morning along with the Hadley-Roma Men's Alligator Grain Leather Watch Strap for groomsmen gifts. Good deal for an automatic watch.
You're the reason why it was OOS. Luckily I got one before it went OOS.
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2006
3141 posts
1321 upvotes
Toronto
Seiko 5's look best with leather bands! Similar watch SNK795 Seiko 5 shown here.

Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2011
1592 posts
1789 upvotes
Vancouver
Not sure why they didn't make the lug width 20mm originally like the sarb033
Banned
Feb 2, 2014
1426 posts
942 upvotes
The 6
cool069 wrote: I bought 5 of the white face ones this morning along with the Hadley-Roma Men's Alligator Grain Leather Watch Strap for groomsmen gifts. Good deal for an automatic watch.
To sell on Kijiji? Or for each day of the work week?
Sep 6, 2006
567 posts
1295 upvotes
Toronto
DrunkenStupor wrote: To sell on Kijiji? Or for each day of the work week?
I don't think trying to resell these is worth the effort for what you will make. $10 maybe? I'm actually getting them as gifts....saw a thread on here a couple months ago about this watch and someone mentioned it and thought it was a good idea.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)