Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Send $50 in Amazon Gift Card by text (SMS) and get a $5 credit for your next eligible order

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 3rd, 2020 8:19 pm
[OP]
Jun 17, 2018
262 posts
534 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Send $50 in Amazon Gift Card by text (SMS) and get a $5 credit for your next eligible order

Enter 2020CASMS at checkout.
9 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2014
1371 posts
1299 upvotes
Montreal
Gift Cards for Any Occasion
Thank you for your interest in Amazon.ca Gift Cards.

Unfortunately, this offer is no longer available.

A perfect present for any occasion, Amazon.ca Gift Cards can be sent via email, text message, share via messaging app, printed at home, or sent through the mail (with Free One-Day Shipping). Amazon.ca Gift Cards are redeemable storewide for millions of items and never expire.

Results in SMS Promotion

Just use UGO offer to be sure to get 10$ bonus with your 100$ GC purchase
Last edited by ben85deals on Dec 2nd, 2020 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oct 1, 2009
544 posts
235 upvotes
West coast
you guys can send the gift card my way and see if you get the $5. I'm more than happy to help.
Nov 27, 2013
325 posts
162 upvotes
yes I have done something like that with similar offers. You send the gift card and apply it it your account and you get the credit+bonus on the next purchase

However the bonus usually only works for things sold and shipped by amazon

**Edit**

This deal is dead already though
Last edited by saulin on Dec 2nd, 2020 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 26, 2006
713 posts
279 upvotes
Toronto
I got promo credit from another offer but I cannot find any "eligible" orders to apply it on.
[OP]
Jun 17, 2018
262 posts
534 upvotes
Yesterday I sent it to myself and was shown a message at checkout saying that I qualify for the promotion. Today I received an email saying that the promotional credit has been applied to my account.
Mar 20, 2018
239 posts
363 upvotes
FunnyGamer wrote: Yesterday I sent it to myself and was shown a message at checkout saying that I qualify for the promotion. Today I received an email saying that the promotional credit has been applied to my account.
I'm patiently\ not so patiently waiting for my msg :(