Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Sennheiser GAME ZERO Special Edition Gaming Headset - $199

[OP]
Deal Fanatic
May 2, 2006
8093 posts
2127 upvotes
GTA

[Amazon.ca] Sennheiser GAME ZERO Special Edition Gaming Headset - $199

Sennheiser GAME ZERO Special Edition Gaming Headset @ Amazon.ca for $199.

Allegedly, this is historically low price. Enjoy!

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B0711SG5V6
14 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2011
1002 posts
594 upvotes
Montreal-Ouest, QC
They were much lower at prime day.
Paying full price for an item is a sin. :twisted:
Feb 5, 2012
782 posts
590 upvotes
Montreal
I use my $100 Sennheiser hd558 for battlefield1 and it has been surperb, owned several Razer and steelseries gaming cans before and they are not even close.
Nov 12, 2016
276 posts
311 upvotes
halhen1 wrote: How much were they?
The camel says that the regular edition has gone down to low $200 this year and lowest at $180 on Black Friday
Deal Addict
May 13, 2011
1355 posts
786 upvotes
Ajax
Coffeebot wrote: The camel says that the regular edition has gone down to low $200 this year and lowest at $180 on Black Friday
Price is currently $329. Im assuming deal is dead. According to camel lowest price was $329 for the special edition.
Deal Addict
Jun 8, 2008
3331 posts
634 upvotes
GTA
Terrible headset. Bought this a while ago and the sound quality is awful. If someone wants to buy mine for $100 hit me up. Bought it 6 months ago and used it maybe 4 times to record a sample for my music
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2008
2654 posts
1367 upvotes
North York
jarko wrote: Terrible headset. Bought this a while ago and the sound quality is awful. If someone wants to buy mine for $100 hit me up. Bought it 6 months ago and used it maybe 4 times to record a sample for my music
wow really? I was about to do some research as this brand pops up on MassDrop as well.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
May 2, 2006
8093 posts
2127 upvotes
GTA
jarko wrote: Terrible headset. Bought this a while ago and the sound quality is awful. If someone wants to buy mine for $100 hit me up. Bought it 6 months ago and used it maybe 4 times to record a sample for my music
Are you using it with dac/amp?
Apr 19, 2017
213 posts
174 upvotes
Moeeed wrote: wow really? I was about to do some research as this brand pops up on MassDrop as well.
There are a lot of quality Sennheiser products, the fault here is their "gaming" line.

Honestly I think anyone who is considering this should investigate non-gaming Sennheiser products and slap a modmic on them. Would probably give you the best quality for price.
Deal Addict
May 12, 2010
1219 posts
523 upvotes
Whitby
I'd recommend using the HD598's with a mic attachment. It's much more comfortable, has better sound, and if you bought during the amazon sale, it was ~100 bucks cheaper.
Apr 10, 2011
517 posts
266 upvotes
I have the lower end Game One version. They are amazing. One of the problem with the Zero version is you need an AMP for them. At least that was the case in earlier version.

If you play on console and hook on the controller, Zero is no good
May 14, 2013
434 posts
508 upvotes
Edmonton
I've had the normal version for over 4 years now, and back then I paid $299. I still use them to this day (no visible wear/tear either), solid headphones coupled with a good USB sound card and you are all set. If I was in the market for a new set, I'd probably seriously consider this one, although I'm not digging the hinges connecting the cups to the band.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 15, 2013
5692 posts
3831 upvotes
Toronto
therave39 wrote: There are a lot of quality Sennheiser products, the fault here is their "gaming" line.

Honestly I think anyone who is considering this should investigate non-gaming Sennheiser products and slap a modmic on them. Would probably give you the best quality for price.
A lot of Sennheiser's Gaming line are actually rebranded HD5xx with a mic and soundcard. Given they do go on sale from time to time, buying a 598 and slapping a mod mic wouldn't be cheaper and would only sound marginally better(with the mic experience not as good).