Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Sennheiser HD 4.50 BTNC Bluetooth Active Noise Cancellation Headphone $170

[OP]
Sep 29, 2011
107 posts
91 upvotes
Quebec

[Amazon.ca] Sennheiser HD 4.50 BTNC Bluetooth Active Noise Cancellation Headphone $170

Lowest price according to CCC, but maybe not 100% true, see post #3
Last edited by guillaume019 on Nov 15th, 2018 9:00 am, edited 4 times in total.
23 replies
Dec 24, 2017
478 posts
815 upvotes
lel
Price in title plz
Koodo $45 - 4GB +1GB bonus (retention deal). S9 for $360-150 GC
Good toilet paper/paper towel deals
Deal Addict
Jan 21, 2007
4760 posts
1863 upvotes
Scarborough
For what it's worth, this was only $129.99 back in July on Prime Day. So while CCC might say it's the lowest price, it most definitely is not.
Dec 17, 2003
283 posts
42 upvotes
Toronto
Amazing headphones, had the BT4.4 and purchased the 4.5 last week. Now returning, for this!

Ty OP! You saved me money!
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2009
2142 posts
1278 upvotes
North Vancouver
Must. Resist. Buying. More. Headphones. Face With Tears Of Joy
Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck. (George Carlin)
Guns don't kill people, people kill people. And monkeys do too - if they have a gun. (Eddie Izzard)
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2012
1057 posts
243 upvotes
Mississauga
I have the special edition version, which as far as I can tell is just an all black version. They are very good. Comfort is the only weaknesses. After a few hours you'll have to readjust them, but for the price I can't see anything beating them overall.
[external advertising links removed]
Nov 14, 2018
119 posts
21 upvotes
is there a better headphone at 200$ price point? planning to buy one for wife, was waiting for a good deal.

is this good? or waiting is worth it?
Jul 24, 2014
28 posts
12 upvotes
Toronto, ON
ASharp wrote: For what it's worth, this was only $129.99 back in July on Prime Day. So while CCC might say it's the lowest price, it most definitely is not.
Really?? Wtf I have no faith in Camelizer anymore!
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2007
1281 posts
273 upvotes
Toronto
To me, when it comes to headphone, I put comfort over everything else. One lesson I learned using many headphone is that sound don't matter if you can't wear them. If this thing is not comfortable to use, then I have to pass...
Last edited by gyong3 on Nov 15th, 2018 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2011
2181 posts
1750 upvotes
Vancouver
These have went for $109 and $129 in the past, $129 from amazon can't remember who had $109. Just be wary these may drop more on BF
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2009
1045 posts
476 upvotes
Toronto
gyong3 wrote: To me, when it comes to comfort over everything else. One lesson I learned using many headphone is that sound don't matter if you can't wear them. If this thing is not comfortable to use, then I have to pass...
Bought these along with the QC35's for comparison about 2 years ago and went with the QC35's even though they were 2x the price. I really wanted to like the sennheisers but the bose were just that good.
Aug 9, 2016
111 posts
49 upvotes
pradstoronto wrote: is there a better headphone at 200$ price point? planning to buy one for wife, was waiting for a good deal.

is this good? or waiting is worth it?
Pretty good deal. For $250 you can get the Sony hear on 2 at Costco. The Sony's are better headphones but obviously there's a considerable price difference.
Mar 17, 2015
256 posts
165 upvotes
Winnipeg
Demo'd these among many others in the price range when I was getting a pair of bluetooth over-ears for my daily commute and was not that impressed.

They do really well in the lower frequencies, just the right amount of bass and warmth, but the treble/high-mids was really muddy and it really distracted from the experience.

The band is also a hard rubber, no padding, and in the span of a few minute long demo it was digging in and starting to hurt my head. I can't imagine an hour on the bus with that, nevermind being on a long flight.
Oct 1, 2013
869 posts
837 upvotes
At the Prime day pricing these are a steal for a "budget" wireless NC headphone but at $170 it's better to pay more for the Bose or Sony headphones
Dec 18, 2005
858 posts
914 upvotes
Montreal
glenners wrote: Really?? Wtf I have no faith in Camelizer anymore!
The camels go off the price of the item. Amazon knows this. They did not lower the price of the item for Prime Day, they applied a coupon/discount to it. This way, they have a sale but no one can refer to it in the future.