• Last Updated:
  • Feb 14th, 2020 2:25 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2007
1275 posts
522 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Sennheiser HD 4.50 BTNC Headphones - $119.76

This seems like a decent price for a set of ANC headphones. This is the lowest price I have ever seen for them.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B01MSZ ... 9EEQB&th=1
- Insert Something here so you will be able to recognize me.
11 replies
May 30, 2005
978 posts
74 upvotes
ya i was looking at these...how are they on the comfort level?
Apr 1, 2016
46 posts
38 upvotes
I have a pair and am quite happy with them. Comfy for sure, maybe a tad tight on the clamping pressure for some? Not really something I've thought of though.

My wife says they're her fav pair ever. As an alternative, I just bought the Anker Soundcore Life Q20 last month and I'm super happy with those too.

We bought the Sens at this price a year or two ago and have been very happy with them!
Jun 23, 2007
55 posts
23 upvotes
link627 wrote: ya i was looking at these...how are they on the comfort level?
I've had these for about 2 years. The ear cups are thicker than most headphones but are very comfortable. They provide pretty good passive noise cancellation. They connect to all my devices quickly, phone,computer and firestick. Good bang for the buck.
Dec 1, 2006
74 posts
31 upvotes
I have these as well. The only things I don;t like about them is that they fit on your ear and not around your ear like the Bose Quiet Comfort ones do. For the price it's a great deal.
Oct 19, 2006
448 posts
51 upvotes
Toronto
They are good and works pretty well, i connected these with my fire TV. The only issue is that I cannot wear them for too long, it hurts my head and ear gets too hot. But I don't have that issue with the quiet comfort.
Mar 17, 2015
257 posts
167 upvotes
Winnipeg
link627 wrote: ya i was looking at these...how are they on the comfort level?
Comfort level is one of the biggest complaints I see regarding these. The headband is just kind of a cheap rubber with a bit of padding. I think it boils down to the shape of your head and whether the band digs in at all as some people seem to love them and some seem to hate them. My head hurt after just 2-3 minutes of demo'ing them in store.
Dec 20, 2017
13 posts
1 upvote
I have one, I bought it at Amazon's warehouse when it cost $ 79. The comfort level is good, but I didn't like the noise cancellation. It only works well at high volume levels.
Apr 24, 2013
518 posts
292 upvotes
Crna Gora
KrimsonStudios wrote: Comfort level is one of the biggest complaints I see regarding these. The headband is just kind of a cheap rubber with a bit of padding. I think it boils down to the shape of your head and whether the band digs in at all as some people seem to love them and some seem to hate them. My head hurt after just 2-3 minutes of demo'ing them in store.
I honestly don't understand why these manufacturers cannot test/make headphones to be super comfortable. Unbelievable, i would never wear something like that, no matter how good the quality is