Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Sennheiser HD 4.50 Special Edition, Bluetooth Wireless Headphone with Active Noise Cancellation - $129 ( HOT)

[OP]
Sep 16, 2011
594 posts
965 upvotes
LONDON

[Amazon.ca] Sennheiser HD 4.50 Special Edition, Bluetooth Wireless Headphone with Active Noise Cancellation - $129 ( HOT)

Bought this on Nov 26th for the same price, this is the special edition. I like it but my ears start hurting after 2 hours since it has some pressure ( I have big ears)

Use ebates for the cashback:

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07BMQXVLB
Last edited by zackaroli on Dec 26th, 2018 3:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
32 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 7, 2008
4347 posts
1862 upvotes
Toronto
zackaroli wrote: Thanks, I guess I am sleepy :) - Fixed
Also referral links aren't allowed I would fix your link before you get banned lol
Current KOODO and FIDO customer😎
[OP]
Sep 16, 2011
594 posts
965 upvotes
LONDON
randomkidx wrote: Also referral links aren't allowed I would fix your link before you get banned lol
This is not a referral link, referral links usually have "-20" in them and RFD modifies all the outgoing links to Amazon and add theirs.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2010
6698 posts
2099 upvotes
Mississauga
I bought it on prime day,imI use it in gym ,It's alway paired with my phone,Mi box or laptop.
I like it,and a good headset.
Silence is the best answer to a fool
Deal Guru
Aug 6, 2001
14704 posts
2706 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
How does it compare to the big boys? Sony XM300 and/or Bose QC35?

SQ, ANC and calls?
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2009
2051 posts
755 upvotes
Seem to be average-ish reviews online and amazon consumer reviews seem to be mixed, with a lot of people complaining about comfort.

What did those of you who took advantage of this deal last time end up thinking?
[OP]
Sep 16, 2011
594 posts
965 upvotes
LONDON
weedb0y wrote: How does it compare to the big boys? Sony XM300 and/or Bose QC35?

SQ, ANC and calls?
I am not an expert on Audio/Sound but the ANC is actually very good. I would say 95%+ noise cancellation
[OP]
Sep 16, 2011
594 posts
965 upvotes
LONDON
goodguy90 wrote: Seem to be average-ish reviews online and amazon consumer reviews seem to be mixed, with a lot of people complaining about comfort.

What did those of you who took advantage of this deal last time end up thinking?
The comfort is my only issue but I can live with it, at that price it sounds like a very good deal compared to the Bose one which what most people compare it with. Build quality is above average but I wouldn't say it is so great.
Jun 9, 2013
400 posts
331 upvotes
Surrey
hmm reviews have a lot of complaints about the small earcups which is uncomfortable for glasses users
Mar 30, 2010
145 posts
168 upvotes
Toronto
I fly a lot and these have changed my life. The active noise cancellation really helps with the loud jet engine noises. Comfort is a bit of an issue, though: I find the headphones squish my ears next to my head pretty hard (which is probably necessary for noise isolation), which becomes uncomfortable after a couple of hours because of the arms of my glasses.

They also come with a cable that plugs into a standard 3.5mm jack in case you don't want to use BT or if you want to plug into the plane's entertainment system.
Nov 13, 2013
426 posts
222 upvotes
Quebec
I'm looking for a pair of headphone, I've read a lot of good reviews about Plantronics Backbeat Pro 2. Which one is better between those two?
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2005
1299 posts
322 upvotes
Halifax
I've owned QC15, Backbeat Pro 2, QC35 and these. The Sennheisers are the only ones I no longer own. ANC on the Bose are much better than these or the Backbeat Pro 2. I preferred the BB Pro 2 over the Sennheisers because the sound was more enjoyable, comfort was better and ANC is probably about the same as the Sennheisers. Just my 2 cents. I hear the sound on the 4.4 version is better than the 4.5, but I haven't tried those.