Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Sennheiser HD4.50 Special Edition Bluetooth Wireless Headphones - $119.95

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 3rd, 2019 2:33 am
[OP]
Member
May 5, 2014
392 posts
242 upvotes
Toronto

[Amazon.ca] Sennheiser HD4.50 Special Edition Bluetooth Wireless Headphones - $119.95

Another one for Amazon's Cyber Monday sale
Last edited by dioxide on Dec 2nd, 2019 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
11 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2002
1640 posts
1045 upvotes
dioxide wrote: Another one for Amazon's Cyber Monday sale
So annoyed at Amazon...bought these for $129 on BF and now are $119...

Won't give me the $10 back.

Say I have to return them and re-buy.
What dancing banana ?
[OP]
Member
May 5, 2014
392 posts
242 upvotes
Toronto
Curiosity wrote: So annoyed at Amazon...bought these for $129 on BF and now are $119...

Won't give me the $10 back.

Say I have to return them and re-buy.
Unfortunately, Amazon's been operating like this for a while now and there's not much the CSR can do, they're only following the rules
Sr. Member
Apr 24, 2013
561 posts
307 upvotes
Crna Gora
Can smn comment on the difference in sound and comfort, comparing to 598 open back ones that are usually on sale during bf
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Dec 25, 2003
9578 posts
1692 upvotes
Vancouver
This or Beats Solo 3 for same price? Keeping in mind aesthetics and brand will mean something to the intended user.
[OP]
Member
May 5, 2014
392 posts
242 upvotes
Toronto
nimfomanijak wrote: Can smn comment on the difference in sound and comfort, comparing to 598 open back ones that are usually on sale during bf
I can't comment on the sound but these appear to be closed back compared to the open backs of the 599. I wear glasses and I can only wear closed back cans for a short while before it starts getting uncomfortable for me whereas my 598 is fine for me to wear all day.
Newbie
Jul 9, 2019
9 posts
2 upvotes
1226 wrote: This or Beats Solo 3 for same price? Keeping in mind aesthetics and brand will mean something to the intended user.
Those aren't the disabled ones that squish your ear I hope
Jr. Member
Jul 29, 2011
139 posts
157 upvotes
Vancouver
It's a good price, but I wonder if it's worth it because these are using 2017 tech. Bluetooth changes often.
Newbie
Feb 1, 2014
51 posts
6 upvotes
I need a quick opinion. In terms of sound quality, which is better: Audio Technica ATH-M50XBT OR Sennheiser HD 4.50 ?

Thanks.

Top