Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Sennheiser Momentum 2 Wireless $349.99

  • Last Updated:
  • May 17th, 2019 10:49 am
[OP]
Newbie
User avatar
Apr 18, 2013
37 posts
10 upvotes
Regina

[Amazon.ca] Sennheiser Momentum 2 Wireless $349.99

I bought these headphones a couple of days ago and now noticed that they are $50 off what they were a couple of days ago. Great set!

Sennheiser Momentum 2 Wireless
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00SOM7YWI/
Last edited by TomRFD on May 17th, 2019 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated title
12 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2004
2302 posts
729 upvotes
lethbridge alberta
hoagieh wrote: I bought these headphones a couple of days ago and now noticed that they are $50 off what they were a couple of days ago. Great set!

Sennheiser Momentum 2 Wireless
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00SNI ... =UTF8&th=1

A need a favour pretty please. Could you measure the ear opening size height and width. Metric if possible. I don't live near a Bestbuy so can not get in to see if they will fit my giant ear flaps.
Member
Apr 2, 2015
200 posts
105 upvotes
Toronto, ON
frankw wrote: A need a favour pretty please. Could you measure the ear opening size height and width. Metric if possible. I don't live near a Bestbuy so can not get in to see if they will fit my giant ear flaps.
I don't have these anymore but if you have big ears you'll hate these
Deal Guru
User avatar
Mar 6, 2003
12745 posts
3806 upvotes
Ottawa
review.

These are pretty forward sounding headphones (look at the hump at 2Khz coupled with a drop afterwards)
https://www.rtings.com/headphones/1-2/graph#279/2031

I think they missed the mark on quite a few of their higher end wireless cans. I am not a fan. Their wired Momentums are great (I still have a pair)
RFD is not just about saving money, it's about the thrill of the hunt and not paying full price like Joe Shmoe did. This applies to everyday items as well as high end items that I don't really need.
Member
Apr 21, 2012
301 posts
304 upvotes
Ontario
I bought these about two or three years ago when they were 5 or 6 hundred. They're awesome. I use them daily at work. Noise cancelation is great but even if the batteries are dead they do a decent job blocking out sounds. They work really well on airplanes. They fit well around my ears and are comfortable enough to wear for hours. I believe there's a newer audio bluetooth protocol that can transfer better sounds over bluetooth but I'm not an audiophile and so I find these to be fine. 90 percent of the time I use them wired. If your looking for headphones I'd recommend trying them out. If you don't like them you can always return them.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Mar 6, 2003
12745 posts
3806 upvotes
Ottawa
weedb0y wrote: $350 for this or $399 for Sony XM3?
ANC on the Sonys are in another league though. If that's important to you, look no further
RFD is not just about saving money, it's about the thrill of the hunt and not paying full price like Joe Shmoe did. This applies to everyday items as well as high end items that I don't really need.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 1, 2005
5110 posts
2499 upvotes
Toronto
mobbie wrote: I bought these about two or three years ago when they were 5 or 6 hundred. They're awesome. I use them daily at work. Noise cancelation is great but even if the batteries are dead they do a decent job blocking out sounds. They work really well on airplanes. They fit well around my ears and are comfortable enough to wear for hours. I believe there's a newer audio bluetooth protocol that can transfer better sounds over bluetooth but I'm not an audiophile and so I find these to be fine. 90 percent of the time I use them wired. If your looking for headphones I'd recommend trying them out. If you don't like them you can always return them.
Damn, I hope you didn't pay $500+.
:arrowd: B/S/T Threads :arrowd:
[FS] N/A
[WTB] N/A
Member
Apr 21, 2012
301 posts
304 upvotes
Ontario
BeaverLiquor wrote: Damn, I hope you didn't pay $500+.
Yep, that is what the MSRP was for the around ear wireless variant and I don't regret the purchase. They were and are very good headphones for every day use at my desk and while traveling. I expect them to last many years to come as long as companoes continue to make phones with headphone jacks. I justified the purchase because outside of my phone/computer they're the most used piece of equipment I own.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2013
4284 posts
2077 upvotes
Toronto
weedb0y wrote: $350 for this or $399 for Sony XM3?
ANC on the Sony are better. Sound quality on these are better and the Sony has a lot of bugs with the touch controls in cold weather. I also happen to find these more comfortable.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 25, 2004
3834 posts
2674 upvotes
Ottawa
mobbie wrote: Yep, that is what the MSRP was for the around ear wireless variant and I don't regret the purchase. They were and are very good headphones for every day use at my desk and while traveling. I expect them to last many years to come as long as companoes continue to make phones with headphone jacks. I justified the purchase because outside of my phone/computer they're the most used piece of equipment I own.
Yeah I have the same, bought them for work (open cubicle concept needs to die) and they are fantastic. Sound quality is great, noise cancelling is good. Bose noise cancelling is better but then you deal with the Bose sound.

Top