Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Seventh Generation Dishwasher Detergent Packs, 20 Count, $2.90 (or cheaper with S&S)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 25th, 2021 4:27 pm
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2018
1290 posts
12718 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Seventh Generation Dishwasher Detergent Packs, 20 Count, $2.90 (or cheaper with S&S)

"Biodegradable... Contains no chlorine, phosphates or synthetic fragrances."

New low on CCC by a couple bucks. Min order of 2, max of 4. Ships from and sold by Amazon.ca.
Last edited by essjayess on Jul 24th, 2021 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
13 replies
Mar 6, 2011
393 posts
274 upvotes
Seems like a good price. Anyone have any experience using these, and how they compare to something like Cascade?
Public Mobile
Lightspeed Internet
Jan 3, 2013
719 posts
336 upvotes
Winnipeg
If price holds I'll order on my next Amazon order.

Been using their dish soap and very impressed. Puts dawn to shame.

I was skeptical at first that a plant based product would perform so well but it does. Feels better on my skin as well as I don't wear gloves while washing dishes.

Also bought a bottle of their concentrated laundry detergent and it's been great.

We're on septic field so just trying to take care of it as best as we can.
Jun 2, 2007
637 posts
849 upvotes
GTA
USAGE INSTRUCTIONS: LOAD DISHWASHER: Make sure items can be safely washed in a dishwasher. Silver, aluminum and stainless steel should be washed in separate loads to avoid discoloration.

Uh...
Don't forget to like and subscribe! 😎👍
Jul 29, 2020
211 posts
1023 upvotes
psyh wrote: USAGE INSTRUCTIONS: LOAD DISHWASHER: Make sure items can be safely washed in a dishwasher. Silver, aluminum and stainless steel should be washed in separate loads to avoid discoloration.

Uh...
Thanks. Just cancelled the order. I'll get the Finish 85 tab deal below this one.
Deal Addict
May 6, 2007
1681 posts
406 upvotes
Maple, ON
Great deal, thank you OP!
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2009
1427 posts
786 upvotes
Edmonton
So this can wash aluminum? The formulae of contemporary dishwasher detergents discolour aluminum items, so I find that half of the things I need to wash can't be washed, so I just hand wash.
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2008
2031 posts
280 upvotes
Wait so I can’t clean my utensils on this? Most forks and spoons are stainless steel.
May 10, 2010
940 posts
1483 upvotes
Kenora
If your dishwasher has a pre-wash section on the detergent, you're better off using basic powder instead of pods.

Deal Expert
Aug 6, 2001
17811 posts
5762 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
poopdedoop wrote: If your dishwasher has a pre-wash section on the detergent, you're better off using basic powder instead of pods.

99.9% of dishwashers have pre-wash section.

I get better results out of liquid and powders. Heck, I am getting amazing results from Walmart's Powder for less than $5 bucks. And it will last me months..
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2016
1375 posts
1868 upvotes
Grande Prairie, AB
kreisleriana wrote: So this can wash aluminum? The formulae of contemporary dishwasher detergents discolour aluminum items, so I find that half of the things I need to wash can't be washed, so I just hand wash.
Been using these for years and never had any issues
May 13, 2021
251 posts
531 upvotes
YMMV but my CO51 has $1 cashback for Seventh Generation products this week, including these detergent packs..
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2007
1676 posts
2992 upvotes
use cheaper detergent, and use the pre wash. if your dishwasher doesn't have a pre-wash (because you bought a bosch) you can just put some in the bottom of the wash basin.

i use a 1981 kenmore dishwasher. i do not scrub my dishes before they go in. they come out clean every time.
science is not an opinion contest