Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Sharpie Permanent Markers, Ultra Fine Point, Black, 2 Pack, $0.97 (Add-on Item)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 20th, 2020 6:54 pm
Sep 2, 2005
373 posts
58 upvotes
Toronto
Curiosity wrote: Same price (or better) at WAL*MART.
Am I going blind, or is there no way to add items to wish lists on walmart.ca anymore? I have wish lists (with items from years past in them), but I can't seem to find a damn "add to wish list" button/link anymore on walmart.ca.
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2005
4490 posts
23367 upvotes
Montreal
4 pack of Sharpie Ultra Fine Point are 2$ at my local Walmart. But if needing a filler - good to buy.
Aug 14, 2015
833 posts
550 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
For everyone's info, these pens goes through regular lined papers very visible onto the other side. So unless you're using paper that is quite a bit thicker, you'll be expected to be using 1 side only. So regular paper is 20lb. I've tried it on 50lb - still not okay. 140lb paper is more than enough. The paper you should get is likely between 80lb to 120lb.
Nov 10, 2011
620 posts
528 upvotes
St. Catharines
spiritsBB wrote: For everyone's info, these pens goes through regular lined papers very visible onto the other side. So unless you're using paper that is quite a bit thicker, you'll be expected to be using 1 side only. So regular paper is 20lb. I've tried it on 50lb - still not okay. 140lb paper is more than enough. The paper you should get is likely between 80lb to 120lb.
Yep, they seem to work fine on 140lb watercolour paper. That's why we bought 'em.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some days I think that I am the only person who knows how to use Google.