Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Shure AONIC 5 Earbuds / IEMs (in-stock Nov 4th) - $537.09

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 25th, 2020 10:42 am
Jan 19, 2017
457 posts
744 upvotes
kimwoobingsu wrote: I'm a sucker for these cheap headphones, will probably pick up a pair.
same that's why i ordered 3 from this post
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2012
6578 posts
5171 upvotes
RedSwagDeals wrote: same that's why i ordered 3 from this post
You won't regret it.

There is actually a Blon BL-05 from this year as the BL-03 is from 2019, but most people agree that the BL-05 is a flop and not as good as the BL-03. So it's better just avoided.
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2010
4855 posts
3641 upvotes
Edmonton
afuiw0 wrote: I was in the same situation with the first gen BT cord. Complete garbage particularly given the price. I called Shure and they replaced it with the RMCE-BT2. The BT2 is also on sale right now on the Shure US site for US$49.
Thank you! Your comment encouraged me to contact them and they agreed to replace it but it's not clear whether I'll get BT1 or BT2.
Be a nice person and enjoy life

My feedback: Heatware Redflagdeals
Aug 30, 2019
40 posts
40 upvotes
Hi,
Can someone explain to a layman like me what is special about this and why it is expensive? This is just for research purpose.
Feb 17, 2019
63 posts
18 upvotes
chatbox wrote: Sony donated the LDAC implementation to AOSP. It's part of Android 8 and up. Nothing to do with Samsung.
I hear you but that isn't what I was saying. Samsung supports LDAC but doesn't support APTX-HD. It's Shure that doesn't support LDAC (last I checked). Also.. my bad I saw the OP and thought this was for shure's new wireless AONIC buds. These buds are cabled.
Sep 4, 2014
632 posts
204 upvotes
Toronto, ON
FARMERBLANCHE wrote: Those are what I use
Highly recommend them if you can justify them
Also yes I do use them with my old s9+ with just the built in DAC when I use to take the train. I'm serious when I say I don't hear a f@$king thing outside on volume 4 or higher. Unbelievable.
Are these magical or something?