• Apr 6th, 2020 1:48 pm
[OP]
Nov 6, 2013
609 posts
1824 upvotes
MONTREAL

[Amazon.ca] Simon Dark Hardcover Pre-order CDN$ 0.99

Hardcover: 342 pages
Publisher: Clover Press, LLC (release date Sept. 15 2020)
Language: English

Simon Dark is a strange creature of arcane science and occult magic, the defender of one of his city's forgotten neighborhoods. He is also a scared and lonely teenage boy who has been sewn together from body parts.

Protecting his neighborhood won't be easy when the opposing forces of dark magic and forbidden science choose it as their battleground. It will take the help of a beautiful coroner and a smitten teenage girl to help Simon stitch together the pieces of his former life and the mystery of his birth... or else death waits them all.

Acclaimed horror writer Steve Niles (30 Days of Night, October Faction) teams up with artist Scott Hampton (Books of Magic, Batman: Night Cries) to bring their dark imagination to a new kind of hero.

Collected in a single volume for the first time, this material was originally published by DC Comics as Simon Dark #'s 1 to 18.
Images
  • 81Kz1GxM3aL.jpg
15 replies
Deal Fanatic
Feb 19, 2004
7454 posts
330 upvotes
BC
Interesting. Looks like it's all the volumes.
Wish I still have prime.

Thanks OP
insert witty comment
Jun 19, 2010
530 posts
366 upvotes
Vancouver
At that price it's worth picking up, even if it's bad it still costs less than a newspaper...
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2010
1274 posts
2390 upvotes
Montreal
Figured at this price might as well.
Latest Comic Book industry shenanigans paints a bleak future, and selling a hardcover for 0.99c would be a new low if indeed true.
Otherwise expect amazon to cancel orders.
Deal Addict
Sep 6, 2008
4009 posts
1835 upvotes
BC
Seems like an error but it looks pretty awesome for a buck.

My kid is into this stuff - is there anything else listed crazy low?
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2006
2409 posts
742 upvotes
Thanks will go beside 30 days of night on the shelf, if it doesn't get cancelled.
Deal Addict
May 7, 2007
2113 posts
1542 upvotes
Fredericton
In for 1. For $1.04, why not?
Koodo - $39/10GB
Koodo - $70 Huawei P20
Dec 13, 2010
279 posts
88 upvotes
Montreal
It could easily be format error, Hardcover instead of Kindle Edition.
Feb 7, 2008
476 posts
250 upvotes
St Catharines
Screen shot folks just in case! Lots of practice with video game price errors on Amazon :)
Mobile: Freedom Mobile Everywhere 60 w. US roaming
Internet: Carrytel 60/10 29$
TV: FTA Antenna + Netflix
Feb 14, 2006
617 posts
590 upvotes
Hammonds Plains
Seems dead now. I have no option to buy
Nov 24, 2014
226 posts
158 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Was looking to add more to the cart and it became "currently unavailable" in my cart
Feb 7, 2008
476 posts
250 upvotes
St Catharines
LarryT778370 wrote: Does screenshot matter if they really want to cancel it? I mean.. you can edit the page to make it free and take a screenshot Face With Tears Of Joy
If it isn't cancelled yeah, I've had a lot of luck with screenshots especially speaking to online chat support. Always save those chat transcripts too for the same reason (e.g., especially with pre-orders like video games where certain promos apply then disappear by launch because the launch date is pushed back).

If they cancel the whole thing probably not, but if they raise the price back up you should be able to get the cheapest price posted via chat (or at least credit for the difference). YMMV of course, but I've had a ton of success especially with "evidence" so to speak.
Mobile: Freedom Mobile Everywhere 60 w. US roaming
Internet: Carrytel 60/10 29$
TV: FTA Antenna + Netflix