• Last Updated:
  • Jun 30th, 2022 7:02 pm
[OP]
Sep 14, 2013
567 posts
325 upvotes
Kitchener

[Amazon.ca] simplehuman Code M Custom Fit Liners - 200 - $36.85

These bags are strong and fit well. Not sure they are worth the full price and I used ForceFlex's before -- but for this price, they work out to be decent value and they seal incredibly well and are made of a thick material that doesn't rip.

Note: The image and some info is showing a different Code -- but the product title is for another. I'm going off the title.
20 replies
Feb 4, 2017
445 posts
492 upvotes
Calgary
Why couldn't the price be for N bags!!

(we're going to play the alphabet game now)

I know it might not be an exact fit.... But I'm sure it'll be decent enough to use for other 40-50 L cans.
Deal Addict
Apr 3, 2006
2882 posts
1210 upvotes
Would these work with J code cans?
Aug 26, 2008
170 posts
278 upvotes
Oakville
Ordered it for my regular trash can. Anyone else noticed that the style after ordering is for "code P (50-60 litres)"?

Feb 4, 2017
445 posts
492 upvotes
Calgary
hi-tech wrote: Would these work with J code cans?
Would have a bit of looseness to them but potentially as long as they're not the P bags?

J
21.1 x 29.9

M
21.8 x 30.7

P
23.6 x 31.4

Also for anyone looking, it appears to come in a giant cardboard box based off the review so don't get your hopes of with the 20/60 neatly folded ones I guess.
Jan 5, 2007
410 posts
209 upvotes
Trying to figure out what the actual size is - the reviews (showing all the individual bags in the box), pictures, and specifications all say "P" size. Only the title says "M". I have a "M" size can. Amazon returns should be easy if "P" size though.
Jan 5, 2007
410 posts
209 upvotes
Dex wrote: Trying to figure out what the actual size is - the reviews (showing all the individual bags in the box), pictures, and specifications all say "P" size. Only the title says "M". I have a "M" size can. Amazon returns should be easy if "P" size though.
I also saw that the most recent reviews were from July 2020. Maybe they recycled the listing and just changed the title for "M" sized bags?
May 28, 2011
982 posts
1025 upvotes
Lol I need size K, but I'm surprised by this product having such good ratings, maybe I'll buy the corresponding garbage can for whatever size bags I get Face With Tears Of Joy

Very good find OP, the pre-pandemic price for this for years was around $120 =O
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2006
3288 posts
2050 upvotes
Toronto
For what it's worth, I switched to regular bags for my simple human trash/recycling bin (that we've had for 10 years+). Saves a ton of money - we swapped the garbage and recycling sides (they have garbage as the big one), and use a tall bag size for garbage and a large recycling bag. Just put the excess size into the air hole at the back and they are great.

Otherwise, solid deal if you really want fitted bags.
Deal Addict
Dec 1, 2007
1048 posts
423 upvotes
St Thomas, ON
Deal looks dead now?
Bobby Dee.
RFD Proud since 07.
Jan 5, 2007
410 posts
209 upvotes
Got P. I will need to send this back.
Jan 5, 2007
410 posts
209 upvotes
shakugannoshana wrote: Got Code P, doh!
I just tried to return for "Incompatible or not useful". They said to keep/destroy/donate and they would do a full refund.

So free "P" sized liners? How loose will these be in my "M" bin?
[OP]
Sep 14, 2013
567 posts
325 upvotes
Kitchener
Dex wrote: I just tried to return for "Incompatible or not useful". They said to keep/destroy/donate and they would do a full refund.

Someone posted dimensions above. They're a bit bigger but I wouldn't say ridiculously so. I'd definitely use them for the low price of free. They're still the strong bags that they produce.
[OP]
Sep 14, 2013
567 posts
325 upvotes
Kitchener
Dex wrote: I just tried to return for "Incompatible or not useful". They said to keep/destroy/donate and they would do a full refund.

I got the same thing. The rep told me they could re-send a replacement but wasn't really sure that I would get Code Ms instead of Code Ps again, so they just refunded me and told me to keep the bags.

For better or worse, this is why I keep shopping @ Amazon. It's a hassle but they really do try and at least fix the problem in a way that's the least effort on the customer.

I fitted some into my trash can and they're a bit big but they seem to work well enough.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)