Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Size 7 Wilson Evolution Basketball $29.99 (ships in 1-3 months)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 8th, 2016 1:04 am
Tags:
[OP]
Sep 12, 2008
815 posts
384 upvotes
Toronto

[Amazon.ca] Size 7 Wilson Evolution Basketball $29.99 (ships in 1-3 months)

https://www.amazon.ca/Wilson-B0516-Evol ... +evolution

For those that don't mind waiting on shipping, Amazon.ca is selling Size 7 Wilson Evolution Basketballs for $29.99. Size 7 = 29.5" circumference, which is the official size used in the NBA.

These are considered to be one of the better balls you can buy on the market, and is probably the least expensive of the higher end bunch.

This ball should be strictly used on indoor surfaces. If you are going to use the ball outdoors, I suggest getting another ball.
30 replies
Deal Fanatic
Apr 8, 2010
5309 posts
1371 upvotes
Toronto
thanks, ordered..never seen it this low

edit: some reviews say its not the same as the ones sold in sportchek?
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2009
1350 posts
534 upvotes
Thanks OP, this is the best indoor ball I've owned. I've had one for the last year and a half that has been getting extensive use and could use replacing and this is a great price, no worry for me on the late shipping as long as it does eventually get shipped.

Oh and the last time I got it from Amazon it was $34.95 so great price.
[OP]
Sep 12, 2008
815 posts
384 upvotes
Toronto
Gotoff wrote: thanks, ordered..never seen it this low

edit: some reviews say its not the same as the ones sold in sportchek?
Seem to be a few reviews among the dozens of positive ones that say that. I'm not sure if there are different versions of the Evolution, but I've been tracking this listing for a while and have never seen it this low and that was quite a while back. Now the retail price for the Evolutions/CIS balls have been inflated so it's even harder to get it at a reasonable price.

At this price, it seems worth it.
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2015
1828 posts
573 upvotes
Its amazon sold.

Just return if its not the same one you want.

I highly doubt it takes 1-3 months also... If orders get placed it will probably speed up stocking.

I need a good outdoor ball. I play on poured concrete courts. Any reccomendations?
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2003
1534 posts
666 upvotes
Thanks OP! Wicked deal. I have the Wilson CIS (Canadian version) of this ball and it's one of the best balls for indoor court basketball. Bought 3 - which is the ordering limit.
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2006
1343 posts
151 upvotes
Was going to get a cheap Spalding one from Costco for around $20 but think this one's better. Thanks OP.
Oct 24, 2005
72 posts
37 upvotes
just in time OP. was looking for a replacement ball. This is an amazing product.
May 8, 2005
395 posts
200 upvotes
Ottawa
Thank you Bargain Bin!!! what a score!
Jun 22, 2011
358 posts
56 upvotes
Toronto
Nice, lowest price i've seen. This will be my second one, amazing indoor ball
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2006
1343 posts
151 upvotes
buu.ho wrote: So, where does everyone play?
I have a Movati gym membership which includes open gym access so this is perfect for shooting around before/after working out. We play pickup as well whenever there's enough people.
Jan 27, 2009
36 posts
1 upvote
Nepean
Just an fyi for other reading this, wondering about the size 7, this is the adult size

Size 7 Men's official 75–76 cm (30–30 in)
Deal Addict
Jan 4, 2009
2571 posts
189 upvotes
Toronto
Great price, I have one that's still going strong but might pick up a second
May 19, 2015
318 posts
40 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Not bad to use with the 50$ GC + 10 credit. If 2 bought. Unfortunately I need size 6s/28.5
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2005
1172 posts
62 upvotes
Mississauga
bargain bin wrote: https://www.amazon.ca/wilson-b0516-evol ... +evolution

for those that don't mind waiting on shipping, amazon.ca is selling size 7 wilson evolution basketballs for $29.99. Size 7 = 29.5" circumference, which is the official size used in the nba.

These are considered to be one of the better balls you can buy on the market, and is probably the least expensive of the higher end bunch.

this ball should be strictly used on indoor surfaces. If you are going to use the ball outdoors, i suggest getting another ball.
oos