Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Ski Goggles with Dual Layer Lens and UV400 Protection $19.99 after coupon

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 12th, 2020 3:15 pm
[OP]
Banned
Aug 9, 2019
52 posts
221 upvotes
Montreal

[Amazon.ca] Ski Goggles with Dual Layer Lens and UV400 Protection $19.99 after coupon

Not sure how great of a deal this is, but reviews seem really good, and looks pretty nice for what you get. Been waiting on a deal for ski goggles. Regularly $29.99, but $10 off coupon.

Shipping is free with Prime or on orders above $35.
9 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jul 14, 2018
7419 posts
25459 upvotes
Are these good for cutting onions?
:)
Mar 9, 2015
263 posts
157 upvotes
Calgary, AB
JoJoCan wrote: Are these good for cutting onions?
I find knives work better but to be honest I never tried cutting with goggles. Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Sep 20, 2015
253 posts
174 upvotes
The cows are everywh…
lekidyyc wrote: I find knives work better but to be honest I never tried cutting with goggles. Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Oh dad
signature removed for being inappropriate
Deal Fanatic
Aug 27, 2014
7507 posts
3678 upvotes
Canuckland
It says it fogs up very easily
Oct 29, 2018
214 posts
206 upvotes
DealCanuck wrote: It says it fogs up very easily
And other reviews that says it's good and posted picture of a different goggle completely.
Deal Addict
Jun 7, 2005
2963 posts
388 upvotes
Bad designed straps. Lose fits. No anti fogging. And generally poor material.

Yeah its super wide viewing, but that’s not what you should be looking for when snowboarding/ski. They are marketing you in feature that experience rider would’nt prioritize on

Also... a lot of company artificially makes their lense rainbow-color to create a false sense of UV protection layer look, it’s just that, a look. It isnt real UV protecting, will open up your iris and cause more problem to your eye
Last edited by Raead on Feb 12th, 2020 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Look here
Deal Fanatic
Aug 27, 2014
7507 posts
3678 upvotes
Canuckland
NayonTutu wrote: And other reviews that says it's good and posted picture of a different goggle completely.
Q&A show that they do fog up
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
5330 posts
2167 upvotes
Kitchener
I think I'll stick with the bolle goggles I picked up from Costco for 29.97. Comfortable, came with 2 lens, and didn't fog up.
This space is intentionally left blank.
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
21042 posts
10550 upvotes
Oakville
Sadly, you can't really trust reviews on Amazon marketplace seller items. They'll often solicit 5 star reviews from people by giving them free items (or giving refunds to people that give bad reviews).

In my experience, when it comes to ski goggles, you're generally better off getting even a cheap pair from a reputable name brand/seller than you are getting these fancy looking ones from Marketplace sellers.